About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
BestBoy published the chapter Ein weiterer Mann kriecht in die Kabine in Die Scharfschützin.
1 week ago
-
BestBoy published the chapter Agnieszka in Der Verteidigungsausschuss.
4 weeks ago
-
BestBoy published the chapter Im Rohbau in Spehrs vs. Schall.
4 weeks ago
-
BestBoy published the chapter Sara in Der Verteidigungsausschuss.
4 weeks ago
-
BestBoy published the chapter Veronika ist wieder da in Spehrs vs. Schall.
1 month ago
-
BestBoy published the chapter Flucht in Der Verteidigungsausschuss.
1 month ago
-
BestBoy published the chapter Veronika macht sich bereit in Spehrs vs. Schall.
1 month ago
-
BestBoy published the chapter Dusche und Küche in Spehrs vs. Schall.
1 month ago
-
BestBoy published the chapter Pause beendet in Der Verteidigungsausschuss.
1 month ago
-
BestBoy published the chapter Pause in Der Verteidigungsausschuss.
1 month ago
No recent activity
BestBoy has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
BestBoy has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
BestBoy has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
BestBoy has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
BestBoy has not earned any awards.