More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by TheDespaxas TheDespaxas

So, where does she go, or does she run into trouble before she even gets there?

the airport.

Mackenzie was going on vacation in the Caribbean, she had saved both some money and vacation time at work to get some plane tickets (stupid time to fly , who is up at 4 am? And of course non refundable but hey! They were cheap, as in she could afford them without going into debt) and a 3 week stay on an all inclusive resort in a small island state of the Caribbean.

The tour operator warned her to not bring any money as their are some pickpockets on the island and the food, drinks, activities and excursions are included in the price of the stay.

She splurged a little on a full wardrobe of summer dresses and skimpy or classy bikinis.

She has found an ally for those vacation, a nice plain marine blue bikini. Mackenzie was always worried with bikini ties, a small child, a nasty wave, too much of a move or a devious lounging chair and she would find herself stripped and embarrassed in public.

Not this year. She found this nice blue bikini with those ingenious little metalic clasps, once the two parts are locked it requires a specific deliberate movement to open it, after a lot of testing jumping on her bed or tugging at it she knew it was perfectly secure.

Wanting to enjoy the beach as soon as she got to the island she decided to wear it as underwear under a thin and light sundress of the same color.

She was tired already, with the late hour ( she chose not to sleep rather than to wake to go away at 4am) and the long wait.

After more than hour of waiting with small children crying and shouting , she managed to get her ticket (on the aisle, no windows left) and to get her luggage checked by the very fat lady behind the counter.(she looked like a cow and had about the same mental acuity).

Now only one or two hours of waiting before boarding.

Security check.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)