More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Wreckandruin Wreckandruin

Security check.

Luggage Check

As the woman looked through Mackenzie's luggage she noticed a suspicious amount of white powder spread throughout the case, on her clothes and everything she had to pack. Mackenzie's eyes flashed worry.

"I really have no idea what that is but it's not what it looks like."

"This will be tested. In the meanwhile I'm going to have to ask you to follow me."

Mackenzie was escorted to a private room where a familiar face was waiting for her.

"Mackenzie? Haven't seen you since high school. What a weird coincidence."

"Amy I need you to believe me I don't know how that got in my bag."

"It's been sent for testing so if, and I don't disbelieve you, there's nothing on you you'll be on your way. This however is where things get a bit awkward."

"How'd you mean?"

"Well, Mac, I'm going to have to conduct a full body search on you."

The door closed behind them.

"If you could start by stripping down to your underwear for me."

Mackenzie hesitated then realised everyone on the beach was basically going to see this anyway so stripped to her underwear and handed her clothes to Amy who looked through them, half regarding her as she checked her clothing.

"That's fine. Nice bra by the way. Could you next remove that for me?"

"Sorry?"

"Please give me your bra, I have to inspect it."

She handed her bra over and covered her breasts, watching as Amy looked it over.

"Okay, now the bottoms too."

"Seriously?"

"If you're telling me you're hiding something and you'd prefer a cavity search it'd be so much easier to just say those words. The woman who is trained for those has much fatter fingers than me though, I know I wouldn't want them up my ass."

Mackenzie removed her panties and handed them over while still trying, and failing to hide her breasts. Amy glanced through them then pulled on a latex glove.

"Arms and legs to the side for me. No need to cover it up, I've seen it all before."

Mackenzie slowly arranged herself in position, completely exposed to Amy who ran her hands through her hair, down her sides and then:

"Lift your breasts for me. Sometimes people tape things under them "

She did, blushing red as Amy's hands ran down her stomach and gently between her legs. She cringed with embarasment as she realised she was making Amy's glove slightly wet.

"Nothing in there. Although if you do want the cavity search, perhaps when I'm off duty? Maybe I'd even let you do it back to me. Okay, turn and face the wall."

Obediently, she did.

"Raise your left foot. Now your right foot. Okay. One last place to check. Bend over for me."

"Please not there."

"As long as I've no suspicions nothings going up there. I'll ask again. Bend over"

Hesitantly, Mackenzie bent over.

"Okay, now I promise you I'm just looking. I'm gonna shine this torch where the sun don't shine. If while I'm looking here you fart in my face then I promise you there WILL be a cavity search. Otherwise you'll be fine. Now spread your cheeks for me "

Mackenzie reached back and spread her cheeks. Amy gently patted her hand, moved it away and spread them wider herself.

"You seem awfully tense Mac"

"it's hard not to be with someone looking up your butt hole"

Mackenzie shuddered at the sudden cold.

"What's that?"

"It's like you're hiding something. I'm applying some lubricant, as I've been trained I'm going to have to examine you more thoroughly."

Amy eased two fingers into Mackenzie's asshole then gently scissored them apart and twisted them around. With her other hand she eased two, then a third finger into her cunt and circled.

"Please don't stop"

"The door is locked and the camera is for show. To be clear, if you'd tell me to stop, I would. Do you want this?"

"Please just fuck me."

Grinning, Amy continued to go, whispering ever nastier things in Mackenzie's ear til she came, gasping AMYAMYAMY over and over. Amy then pulled her gloves off, pulled Mackenzie in for a kiss and asked:

"Do you want to go on your trip or would you rather take this further?"

"I don't know what that means but yes."

With that Amy pressed a button on her walkie talkie and unlocked the door. Another female guard walked in, ignoring Mackenzie's attempts to cover herself.

Amy pulled a bag of white powder from her pocket.

"This was found in her underwear. Please take her to a holding cell, I've just performed a cavity search but could use a second opinion if you follow me."

With that, Mackenzie was escorted, still nude, to another room.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)