More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by bookman333 bookman333

What's next?

oops men have the babies

You find you can move words in the rules. Flipping words around, you still have women are held responsible for getting men pregnant. Men need seducing to have unprotected sex, womb-men wear short dress, make up and high heels. Men take care of the kids.

He taps done and reality rolls around him. As he takes a steep he feels the weight of breasts on your chest and the roll of your hips as you walk in your four inch wedge heels. You check out your make up before heading into the office building.

You looking around you see the young ladies in suits and the young men in dress like you. "Every one, check your email to see who you will work with" says a middle age women.

I open my e-mail to see I Candy will be working with Cal. The e-mail has a picture of Cal. I look up to find Cal a hansom lady in a tan suit. I am aware of how sexy my hips move as I cross the room. Cal is way taller than me.

"I am Candy" I say "Cal lets get to work" Cal says. Cal takes my hand and leads me to a small office. Cal sits down and pulls me in her lap. She pulls out a keyboard for me and we fell into a rhythm of making up the documents they need to fill out.

Just before lunch, I was wringing my hands trying to get the feeling back in them, when I feel Cal`s hands romping my soft, curvy body. I can feel my nipples become hard and I was wet between my legs as I stood up.

Cal takes my hand and leads us out of the building to a park with sevel food trucks. We got lunch and headed for a maze.

Cal sat on a bench and pulled me into her lap. We eat our lunch, I daintily wipe my month like a lady should. Cal starts playing with my body again. Cal lifts my dress and puts a couple of fingers in my pussy, my panties were in my purse. I turn and undo her pants, her girlcock pops out of her pants. I turn to face her as I lift my body and slowly glide her cock in to his pussy, Candy wiggles his hips, the feeling of her cock inside his pussy made him feel grate. As he wiggles the dick inside him, He images getting pregnant by Cal.Candy in a white wedding dress, him marring Cal. Cal's parents are rich, so Candy would not have to work, just takes care of the kids and live like a trophy wife. Cal coming up into his unprotected womb broke him out of his day dream. The smile on Cal`s face you have a feeling Cal knows what you were thinking.

Candy male bride and housewife and mother

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)