More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by TheDespaxas TheDespaxas

Does misfortune strike Mackenzie as she works out? Or perhaps afterwards?

during training.

She liked to work out but didn't know a lot about it or most of the machines.

She liked to run on the thread mill, sometimes for hours.

Today something was bothering her, all the thread mills and the bikes were occupied by a large group of teenagers in sports team uniforms. Their usual gym had some water damage and the lanager offered them to use his this day, being a former member.

She started to look at the various machines, with pulleys, weights and bars. Few she often saw people on so she had an idea of their working, other most often unused where more mysterious.

As she was hesitating in front of them someone came to her help.

"Hey, I'm Valentina. Do you need any help?" Ask a pear shaped latina girl she often saw at the gym. She was wearing a black t-shirt that hid an obviously padded training bra and a pair of snug fitting grey yoga pants that hugged her enormous ass and thick legs.

"Yeah, all my machines are taken I don't really know what to do." She replied.

"Oh I know the perfect machine for someone like you." She told her.

"Let's try ...."

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)