More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by TheDespaxas TheDespaxas

"Let's try ...."

the leg spreader.

"It will be very useful in your profession." She told her.

"What do you mean ?" Mackenzie asked.

"You are a stripper right? No one else would flaunt herself half naked every week at the gym like that." She added.

"No I'm not I'm a reporter!" Mackenzie retorted.

"On naked news ? Go on hop on that and hold the handles." She instructed.

The machine has a seat and two cushioned pads that go between the knees, you add weight and then set the machine to automatically spread or close your legs, you have to it the other way.

She sits on it and grabs the handles for support.

Valentina set the weight with a little too much but Mackenzie didn't want to tell her.

She has to push hard to close her legs together and after each move the weight moved them appart.

After such an occurence she heard a small rip. Without her knowing it, the cheap shorts she bought for exercise have ripped along the seem only held on by the waistband. Her open legs exposed her red thong to all facing her, most of the gym.

" oh my goodness. did I rip my shorts ?" She asked Valentina.

"Let me look! No it's ok there is no damage. I have bands for your hands they prevent blisters when you hold handles. " she offered after lying to her.

"That's very nice of you." She replied accepting her kind offer.

Valentina banded her hand like a boxer would, leaving two long bands hanging on each wrist. After cutting them at lenght with a small pair of scissors.

"Grab the handles I have to adjust it." She told her.

Grabing the bands she tied them strongly around her hands and the handles, cuffing her to the machine.

"Valentina? My hands seem to be stuck to the machine! Could you free me with your scissors?" She asked her, still unaware of any foul play.

"With pleasure but first I have to change the weight a bit. To teach you how to keep you legs together." She replied.

She added 20 pounds to the weight on the machine. Mackenzie could maybe close her legs once or twice at this level but no more.

Valentina grabed her scissors hand proceeded to free Mackenzie's....

Bra and thong. Cutting all holding them into place.

With her short cracked her pussy is now on display only hidden to the gym by the masdive shape of Valentina facing her.

To finish the work she cut two small holes in the t-shirt to let the nipples poke out.

"There now you can flaunt your body to all the boys here. You won't be in trouble if only you can keep you legs closed , slut!" She spat before leaving with her underwear.

"Wait ! ...." began Mackenzie before stopping unwilling to gather attention by screaming.

She tried the massive effort to close her legs but at two third of the move she couldn't finish and holding in place quickly tired her.

She was now tied to a machine keeping her legs open, her pussy bare and her nipples poking through her shirt.

A few feet from her a whole team of teenage boys are training.

What to do ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)