More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Thaumy Thaumy

What are you?

an artificer

you are an artificer, a person that studies magic items. you have always been fascinated in them so you decided to study them, that was years ago, now you run a shop in the shady side of the city of Atlan, a shop that provides services to the players such as identification of magic items, enchanting, and finally buying and selling magic items, or it was supposed to most of the players go to the well known magic shops in the city but those that do go to your shop treat you as an object a tool, to be used, an npc, you always hated that word it made you sound like you were something less than the players. today you decide is the time to take action. the time to be bold the time to something you've always wanted to do kill the players. you chuckle to your self at the utter hilarity of the idea but just in case you check your stat sheet again.

NAME: Venra of talathar

RACE: half elf half ?

CLASS: artificer 5th

HP: 60

MP: 100

INT: 16

WIS: 12

CHR: 14

END: 10

DEX: 14

STR: 7

SKILLS:

<magical item analyses> can cast identify and detect magic at will without expending MP

<magical item creation> can create magic items for half the cost and half the time

<magical devices> you can spend no gold and half the time to recreate the effect of any magical item as a magical device which when used has a 25% to explode dealing 10% standard production cost in platinum of damage

CANTRIPS: mending, mold earth. produce flame

SPELLS: mage armor 10MP, magic missile 10MP, detect magic 10MP , enhance ability 20MP, enlarge/reduce 20MP, glyph of warding 30MP

ITEMS:

shopkeeper's clothes

alchemists gloves

<apron of protection> provides resistance to magical damage

<wand of chaos> deals 10 times your level in any damage or energy type you choose

CC: 3

SC: 4

EC: 0

GC: 5

PC: 0

that question mark always puzzled you, you have no idea what could be hiding behind that question mark and every test you could think of showed nothing about it you have altogether stopped searching. even though it has never been useful you always keep a glyph of warding cast on the flour in the middle of your shop you don't think it will ever be useful but you like to be careful. you let out a long sigh as you look down at your slender frame your C-cup breasts squished by your heavy apron to provide ample cleavage, at your slender hands covered by those thick gloves and at your relatively small ass to fit your slender frame and with a cute freckled face you look relatively harmless which leads the players to under estimate you which you will use to kill them. that's when you get a ping on detect magic coming towards your shop so you straighten yourself to look as normal as possible as the ping approaches the door.

who comes through the door

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)