More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Rowenar Rowenar

What's next?

Zygon trouble

Osgood was in the Undergallery when she first glimpsed the hulking, orange aliens. She quickly ducked behind a statue.

She knew what they were, she was sure... Right, Zygons! It took her a couple of seconds to recall the file she'd first read about them in. There had been a couple of incidents, and the Doctor had been involved in at least one.

Aliens that could shapeshift into someone once they got a body print. If they were here...

She had to warn the rest of UNIT! She had to warn the Doctor!

Excitement made her dizzy for a moment. Hastily she reached for her inhaler, giving herself a puff; she couldn't afford to wheeze when she was sneaking past the Zygons. She just hoped they hadn't heard that.

Now-

Osgood turned, and found herself face to face with a Zygon. It lifted a device in one hand; Osgood shrank back. It wanted to replace her. She wasn't a fighter, she'd never been one of the soldiers, so there wasn't much she could do beyond run.

She didn't get far. Shock made her falter as the ugly orange alien shifted into something smaller, slimmer. Osgood's eyes widened.

That was her. She knew they could do it, but seeing it was a whole other matter. She was staring into a perfect mimicry of her own face, her own body. Her own - gulp - naked body.

She supposed that made sense. Zygons took a body-print, non-biological matter must be harder to replicate. Still, what was it going to do about-

Oh no. She had just enough time to scream before the Zygon-Osgood smirked and neared.

It pushed off her white labcoat, pinning her to the wall with surprising strength. They should be evenly matched, sharing a body, but the Zygon was plainly far more practised than her. That, and it caught her by surprise.

Before she could cry out again, it gagged her with the end of the long scarf she wore.

"Shh," the Zygon said. "This is so much easier with a living pattern."

Her eyes widened. Still, she gave a muffled squeal as the other-her started to unbutton her top, disturbingly practised at stealing clothes. She squirmed, cheeks flushing as her bra was soon bared, and then removed. The Zygon wasted no time unclasping the back, taking special care to not ruin any of the garments it was going to wear.

The Zygon tilted its head, regarding Osgood's tits for a few seconds. Osgood squealed again, squirming uselessly.

"Hm," the Zygon hummed. "Don't mind having them."

It wasn't wasting time getting dressed though. Instead it dropped her labcoat, her top and her bra off to the side.

When Osgood tried to push back, she could barely follow what it did with its hands. One moment it was pinning her while she thrust her arms out, the next it had managed to spin her around, pressing her front to the wall.

Seconds later and it had bound her wrists with her particularly long, multicoloured scarf.

Ok, she liked the scarf. She'd gotten it based on old reports of what one of the Doctor's had worn. That didn't mean she wanted to be tied up with it!

She whimpered as the Zygon turned its attention down. Then her trousers were suddenly around her ankles, swiftly followed by her panties.

Osgood yelped, kicking futilely; if anything she helped the alien pull them away.

"Now this is more like it," the Zygon said. It squeezed her ass once, before pushing her sideways until she was on the floor. In moments it had used the other end of the scarf to tie her ankles together, knees bent back awkwardly.

An edge of the scarf still went into Osgood's mouth. She tried to cry out through it, blushing crimson; she was almost glad she couldn't make a sound. Oh god she did not want to be found like this.

Out of the corner of her eye, her cheeks burning, she watched her double quickly get dressed in her stolen clothes. She walked over, to stand above Osgood.

"You can keep the scarf," she said, turning up her nose at it. "It'll keep you there until someone can come pick you up. Meanwhile, I've got a role to fill."

With a muffled squeak, Osgood watched as her Zygon double walked away, leaving her naked and as good as hogtied with her scarf.

Osgood whimpered. There had to be a way out of this! She needed to get free, she needed to warn UNIT-

Oh god, even if she got free... She looked around as best she could, panicking. There weren't any spare clothes here; there was no need for them. There wasn't even anything that could pass for clothing.

If she got free, she'd still be naked. The best she had was this bloody scarf.

She squirmed still, not managing to do anything beyond press her tits into the floor, and push her ass up.

But there were Zygons here! They needed to know. But- oh god, she did _not _want her boss to see her naked! Or for that matter, running around in only a scarf. Osgood flushed deeper.

She should be able to escape these knots. UNIT had trained her for that much. Get free first, rather than getting - she swallowed - found by anyone, human or Zygon, like this. Then work out a way to warn her boss without showing her how she looked naked.

Does Osgood get free, or is she found first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)