More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MistWolf MistWolf

Who is going to lose her clothes?

Zed Martin (Constantine)

Mary "Zed" Martin is an artist with the ability of clairsentience. After bumping into John Constantine in Heddwich, Zed has been following and tracking him, in search of answers.

She is portrayed by Angélica Celaya.

Biography :

Zed has a very dark past. Before meeting John Constantine, Zed had dreams and visions about him for months and would constantly draw portraits of him in her apartment. Her real name is Mary.

Her father is the leader of a cult called "the Ressurection Crusade" who believe that her visions are essentials for their future.

Because of that, she spends most of her childhood locked up in a room. She's now on the run from her father and his cult.

Powers and Abilities :

Zed has several unmanifested psychic abilities.

  1. Clairsentience - Zed has the extra-sensory perception which grants her psychic knowledge. She cannot yet control this ability, yet John Constantine can use it to help him with his investigations.
  2. Clairtangence - The ability to handle an object, and perceive psychic information using touch.
  3. Precognition - John mentions to Zed that she has this ability. Precognition allows the person to see into the future, to an extent.
  4. Retrocognition - Reversed Precognition. John mentions to Zed that she has this ability. Retrocognition allows the person to see into the past.

Trivia :

  1. Zed replaced Liv Aberdine as the female lead.
  2. Zed doesn't like champagne.
  3. Zed doesn't like anyone called her by her first name "Mary".
  4. In the episode "Angels and ministers of grace", Zed discover that she has a benign brain tumor that could be the cause of her visions. She decides for the time being to not remove it, even if it caused her great pain.

Where is Zed when she becomes naked and how does it happen?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)