More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by MegaMarshmallow MegaMarshmallow

Do we Awaken With Yuna or Someone Else Within Thrall'Dom?

Yuna Awakens to a New Realm

The dreams of a Deity were a dangerous thing to have at the best of times. They could reshape reality and influence a Deity's followers in ways the conscious mind never would have intended. A Goddess of Creation's dreams were particularly dangerous. Creating things in one's sleep was a slippery slope. So, it was with some level of dread that Yuna awoke from the strangest dream she had ever had. There had been bondage, a Trickster Goddess turned dominatrix, a realm she had created… Yuna really hoped that had not become real.

She could feel a soft, silk covered bed beneath her. The air around Yuna was warm and she could hear distant music. Her eyes opened and immediately she found herself staring up at… herself? There was a mirror on the ceiling and reflected in it was Yuna lain out on a bed, a purple sheet wrapped around her. Her liquid golden hair was sprayed out across the lush looking grey pillows and she could see the room lit by a natural light that seemed to come from everywhere around her but had no discernible point of origin. What really worried Yuna was that she did not recognise the bed nor the room at all for that matter. Taking a deep breath in she pulled down the sheets and that's when she got her second rude awakening.

Around her pitch black, star filled, skinned neck was a silver collar. Embedded with the collar were tiny opalescent gemstones that went all around it. A large ring hung from the front of the metal device. In a panic, Yuna pulled down the rest of the sheet and gasped at what she saw. There were a pair of metal braces upon her wrists, like the collar they too had these opalescent gems within them only they were significantly larger in size and there were only three on each bracer. Next, she noticed around her sizable bust was another strange metal construct. It was like someone took a star patterned bra and turned the pattern and outline of the bra into a wireframe and cast it in silver. The metal hugged her chest firmly but was strangely not uncomfortable. The metal seemed to shift around her, expanding and shrinking with each breath she took. There was a thin strip of translucent, rainbow fabric that hung from one end of the metal bra to the other, barely covering her thick nipples as long as she did not move around too much.

There was a similar metal garment around her hips. Two perfectly rounded metal pieces shaped perfectly for her hips that were connected by a piece of chain running in the front above her mound and the back above her ass. Hanging from both the chains were these long pieces of rainbow fabric, like the lower portion of a knightly scapular only thinner and more translucent. One in her front that covered her vagina but left her thighs exposed and one in the back that barely covered her ass crack and nothing else. It was practically see-through and barely kept anything hidden. It was not even a skimpy loincloth; it was worse than that. Like the fabric across her nipples, one wrong move and she would be exposing herself. How it defied physics to stay on her hips was a mystery upon itself. Finally, upon her feet were these metal high heeled sandals which like the bra had this stary latticework of metal that went from her toes up to her shin ending just before the knee. They had a solid sole and heel but like the rest of her new clothing left Yuna practically naked.

Yuna sat up and saw the room she was in was rather cosy with a fireplace that a pile of supernova suns burned within, many large bookshelves that had extra dimensional space to fit thousands if not tens of thousands of books into and a large set of dark curtains upon one of the walls. Yuna got up from the four-poster bed and stumbled her way over towards the curtains. It was difficult to walk upon the heels. They seemed to have been specifically crafted to her to walk with her chest out and with a wiggle to her hips that made the fabric on her crotch and butt swish from side to side. She could only imagine the sight she would be walking in these heels to another being. Reaching the curtains finally she pulled them open and looked out into the cosmos. Immediately she knew she was far beyond the Divine Realms.

Said Realms were crowded with crystalline spheres that contained mortal realms and planer universes that overlapped one another like millions of interwoven hands atop each other. A mortal would go mad from seeing it but to Yuna it had been her home, ever since she was born from the concept of creation itself. Now when she reached out to search for that place, she felt it distantly and looked to see far away lights. It was like a lonely galaxy millions of light years away. Glancing down, however, she saw one large source of light. It was this brilliant pink crystal sphere, freshly created, still forming. Within it the cosmic energies and elemental chaos were forming into the early stages of a mortal realm, a planet, and other stellar bodies around one or more stars. Right now, it was all still forming, growing from the creation Yuna had set into motion. It was new and fresh life. It was…

"Beautiful," a voice said from behind her.

"It is," Yuna said as she looked at the reflection in the window and saw Bretrix standing there behind her. She was fairly sure that it had not been a dream by now. Bretrix was also dressed differently. Her once colourful cloak made of pure light was gone and in its place was a skin tight white latex dress that hugged her curvy pink body. It had golden etching upon it in wide long lined patterns that seemed to hide countless images. Every movement she made while in it was almost hypnotic as the golden pattern danced about. Over the dress was this golden harness that blended in with the pattern perfectly and bound her body tightly, exaggerating her modest bust, tightening around her thin waistline, and making her hips look even wider. Hanging from the harness, down near her waist was a black crop.

"I wasn't talking about the realm," Bretrix said, her voice low and husky as she eyed up Yuna. She strided across the floor towards her in these thigh high white laced boots with heels that rivalled Yuna's. Only Bretrix seemed more accustomed to hers, able to get across the room to Yuna almost before she could turn around to face her. "I really love what you have done with your outfit." She pushed Yuna up against the window, pinning her there as she looked down upon her like a cat did a freshly caught mouse. Had Bretrix gotten taller? Or was Yuna shorter? Perhaps both. It was hard to tell as Bretrix leaned down and caught Yuna in a heavy kiss. She barely noticed that Bretrix's horns had changed to the colour of a dark void against her purple misty afro, and her eyes, which were once the same colour as her new horns, had become filled with silver specks of light.

Yuna was left breathless and moaning as Bretrix finally pulled away from her. She could feel Bretrix's body pinning her back against that window. Strong hands on either side of her waist, below her arms, and those perky pink breasts, which were visible through an open boob-window in the white dress, sat atop Yuna's own bountiful tits. Yeah, Bretrix had never been this tall in comparison to Yuna. Something was different here and it went beyond these strange outfits and Bretrix's more minor physical changes. "You're one to talk," Yuna said, only half-heartedly struggling against Bretrix. "Look at your own get up and you've grown taller… or I've shrunk."

"You certainly haven't shrunk where it counts," Bretrix said, her hands grasping Yuna's breasts through that metal cage of a bra. She easily kept the shorter Goddess in place, not that said Goddess was really trying to escape her grasp.

"Seriously… what's going on?" Yuna asked through her moans as she was groped. "What happened to us?"

"We created life Yuna," Breatrix said. She continued to grope Yuna making her squirm as she was pinned against the window, but her sight turned from the Goddess below her to the crystal sphere outside. "And you are right… it is beautiful, almost as much as you are." Her gaze returned from out in the sphere to Yuna who was panting and gasping under Breatix's fine touch. Her fingers teased those thick nipples as she smiled down at Yuna, thrusting her own breasts close to Yuna's pretty face, almost threatening to smother her in them. "That realm down there, freshly born, still forming… it came into being from both our actions. Mine and yours. Together we influenced the realmscape in such a way that we were granted new domains.

"I was just a simple Goddess of Trickery, a dime a dozen back in the Divine Realms but out here, in our new realm, after what we did… I am now the Goddess of Bondage as well. I bound a Goddess of creation and made her submit to my will. Tricked her into binding herself to me within this new realm… so now Bondage is my new Domain alongside my Prime. What did you get? Was it Submission? Servitude? Enslavement? Lust?"

Bretrix looked almost giddy with excitement as Yuna gulped audibly. She had to concentrate to check over her Domains. Being a much older Deity than Bretrix, Yuna had gained and lost her fair share of domains over the eons since her birth. Some stolen by others, lost in Divine Wars, or when defeated but many had simply changed as her worship changed. Her Prime Domain had never left her, and she was glad to see it still in place, Creation was at Yuna's centre. A Deity losing their Prime Domain was akin to a mortal dying. They could change their Prime or have it changed by external sources, but it was not something that happened often. She noted that her Minor Domains of Love and Stars were still there. But there were no new Minor Domains… unless… her eyes widened as she noticed a new Major Domain, not her Prime but one greater than either of her Minors. She could make this her Prime if she wanted but that was not Yuna's desire. "It's Duty," Yuna said as she looked up into Breatrix's eyes. At first, she saw a look of disappointment but that was quickly replaced with a smirk. "A Major Domain too… wow we really must have had an impact on the realmscape."

"Well, we did create a whole new realm separate from the other Deities," Bretrix said with a shrug. "Mine is also a Major and I know for a fact back in the Divine Realms Ornix had the Bondage Prime… I wanted to steal that from them for a while, so it seems here as the only two Gods we don't have to worry about competing for Majors… except against each other of course."

Yuna shivered as Bretrix brought that up. She was right, it was only the two of them and although Yuna had been tricked and trapped into this position, she did not feel hostility towards Bretrix. But how long would that last? She remembered a time long ago when the original Divine Pantheon was at peace with one another. They used to be like a family before conflict had arisen. Would the same happen to her and Bretrix? What about when others joined their Pantheon? They may be cut off from the Deities of the Divine Realms but what about other Deities that were out there or those that rose from the mortal population they planned to create? Would that bring conflict?

"We also don't exactly have any followers right now to gain strength from these Domains," Yuna said with a weary look.

"Huh? I still feel mine from back in the Divine Realms, offering me prayers and sacrifices. Are you cut off?" Bretrix asked with a concerned look.

"I meant in this new realm you dolt," Yuna said and pushed back against Bretrix who finally allowed her to move away from the window and become unentangled with one another. "The mortals of the old realms will abandon us when we stop responding to them long enough. We are on borrowed time sister. You tricked me into binding myself to you and this realm, which yes separates us from the other Deities, but that also confines us to it. There are benefits to this but also some major negatives that will start to happen if we wait too long."

"Right," Bretrix said with a nod. She bit her bottom lip as she watched Yuna shakily pace around the room. Her eyes trailed after the skimpily dressed Goddess. She did not miss how her new divine outfit seemed to incorporate both the theme of her new Domain, Duty, and signs of Bretrix's own influence. The rainbow silky fabric was very similar to the cloak of light Bretrix had once worn. Just like the gold and white latex dress Bretrix wore reminded her of Yuna's old white toga outfit that looked so lovely against her liquid gold hair. "What do we need to do?"

"We need to start getting the new realm going with mortals to worship us," Yuna said. By now she had adjusted to the heels and was much steadier as she continued to pace around. She noticed Bretrix's eyes upon her and could not help by flaunting around in her new outfit. It was certainly not one she would have picked herself, outside of the smutty fiction she helped inspire, but she appreciated the way it seemed to entrance Bretrix. "We'll need angels first… divine servants to help carry out our will and shoulder the burden. I don't know how we are going to ration our strength to create both them and the mortals. Angels are not something you can just create without a major initial cost…" Yuna stopped dead, her eyes wide.

"Yuna?"

"I…" Yuna reached down and grasped her stomach. She had only now just felt it. Her mind must have been still groggy from waking up. How had she not realised? Before when she was looking at her Domains or even sooner after looking at the creation process in motion. How could she miss one going on right within her? "I'm pregnant!"

"Wha… but how?" Bretrix asked and got an overly concerned look from Yuna. "I mean I know how how… but how as in… from who? When?"

"You," Yuna said with a raised eyebrow.

"But we didn't… Deities can't get pregnant unless both consent and we never…"

"But we did. Maybe not with words or actions but mentally we were in a process of creation while you came inside of me," Yuna explained as she put the pieces together. "On the surface we were not thinking about it in this way but on some level we both knew what we were doing. Subconsciously we wanted this and mentally consented to it."

"Oh…"

"Don't look so down… this is a good thing. Right now, the creation energies within me are still forming. We can shape them into our angels. That will save a ton of energy and allow us to conserve what we have before we are cut off. This is a good thing."

"Yeah," Bretrix said with a smile forming across her face. "I'm going to be a mother." She grinned wildly. "I not only tricked and trapped you, bound you to this realm but I got you knocked up too. Damn I'm good…"

"Put your ego aside for a moment you cocky bitch," Yuna said, nudging Bretrix. She still had one hand on her stomach as she reached out to the divine energies forming within her. "I'm still going to need some energy from you to shape them and set their development up. Give me a hand, will you?"

Bretirx was still grinning like a loon as she side-stepped behind Yuna and reached around to place her hand upon Yuna's naked belly. "I can feel the energy in there… it tingles," Bretrix said as she ran her hand over Yuna's stomach till she reached her womb where Yuna's own hand was. She held it tight as they stood there. "What do you need from me?"

"Just be ready to provide some energy when I need it, I'll handle the creation process," Yuna instructed as she focused on forming the bases for a first generation of angels. She could not make many to begin with… maybe thirteen at most. Each needed to be tied to a Goddess to follow and serve. That binding would also shape their image, personality, and other traits both physical and mental. By Bretrix's rules around the Pantheon they had formed she was in charge for the time being, so Yuna needed to respect that in all things she created for this realm. Hence, she tied six angels to herself and seven to Bretrix. Not a bad split for one that by the laws of this realm was going to be unfair either way.

"That’s it Bretrix… you're doing great…" Yuna pulled on their combined energy noting that Bretrix had grown significantly in power due to recent events. She could only imagine what stories and tales were being written by the current followers of Bretrix back in the divine realm. The other Deities would probably doubt it but if they survived being cut off from their Goddess Yuna could only imagine the religious scripture Bretix's followers would write. A legend of the domination, tricking and taming of a creation Deity. The Enslavement of Yuna. Exposing her for a slut and needy whore. Yuna leaned back into Bretrix, rubbing her ass up into the crotch of the taller woman as she moaned in both arousal and effort as she expended the energy to shape her creation. "Oh Bretrix… they are going to be beautiful."

"Just like their mother," Bretrix breathed into Yuna's air as she held her tightly. She groaned as that ass grinded back into her. Her massive member strained in the little thong she was wearing underneath this latex dress. Only the divine properties of the outfit itself were able to keep it at bay but physically Bretrix wanted nothing more than to rip off her underwear, pull up her dress and that ridiculously thin piece of fabric that separated her from Yuna's glorious pussy and plunge her way right back into that divine honey pot.

"Mothers," Yuna said in a husky voice as she turned around over her shoulder and pulled Bretrix down into a deep kiss. Bretrix growled as her serpentine tongue became intwined with Yuna's. She reached around and once more grasped the Goddess of Creation and Duty by her pillowy tits. "Ahhhh!" Yuna broke her kiss, gasping for breath. "Bretrix… want to break in this new bed?" She eyed up the Goddess of Trickery and Bondage with a raised eyebrow. "Or would you rather fuck me against that window?" Bretrix groaned at the suggestion as she felt Yuna reach back and under her dress, grasping Bretrix's bulging thong. "Or have you got another suggestion? I am the Goddess of Duty now… and I feel it is mine to relieve the tension of the soon to be mother of my children."

Bretrix smirked, her eyes sparkling with star dust as Yuna's blazed with the passion of tiny suns. She was one lucky Divine bitch. Things could not have worked out better. And sure, there were some holes in her plans, but Yuna seemed more than capable of patching those up. Now all she needed to do was be careful not to let Yuna take the reins. Bretrix had worked hard for this, Yuna was not supposed to be the one in control, she was. She needed to remind Yuna of this. So, with that in mind she knew exactly where to fuck Yuna.

Where does Bretrix take Yuna?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)