More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Deathchill Deathchill

Where does Bretrix take Yuna?

Her ass but first...

Bretrix put one hand on Yuna's ass giving it a good squeeze making the Goddess of Creation and now Duty let out small moan. "I think ill be taking this pretty little bottom of yours. But first I think I need to remind you of your true duty," Bretrix said while continuing to grope Yuna. Causing her to squirm.

"Your duty to your mistress" Bretrix said before giving her ass a good slap then moving her hand in front of Yuna's neck were a leash appeared in it connecting to her collar. "Now" Bretrix said as her tone become domineering. "On your knees pet," she said tugging the leash downward and forcing the Goddess of Creation on to her knees, her face directly in front of Bretrix's crotch.

"Now put why don't you use that pretty little mouth of yours to get me nice and wet." Bretrix grabbed Yuna's hair tightly causing her pet to let out a soft whimper and rubbed her giant member in her face covering it with her precum. "I imagine you'll be grateful to your Mistress for the opportunity to do so. When I'm taking that pretty little ass afterwards," Bretrix told her, smirking down at her. "Now pet. Suck"

Does Yuna submit?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)