More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MegaMarshmallow MegaMarshmallow

Who Does Our Tale Begin With and In What Age?

Yuna, Goddess of Creation (Year 0: Age of Creation)

Yuna gasped as the water of the cosmos splashed over her naked body. She shivered as her wet locks of liquid gold draped over her dark starry skin. Eyes burned with the light of every sun in creation as she stained against her bindings. Her generous bosom heaved, and she grunted as she tried to break free from her restraints only to leave herself panting and hanging here still bound and on display within this unknown realm of purple mist. Even pulling on the might of her godly powers Yuna could not escape.

Being one of the few Deities of Creations had one major drawbacks, Yuna could create anything, but she could not destroy. It was the same with all Deities, they all had their opposites that they could not do. could not give Life as Life could not give . Fire could not provide Water as Water could not provide Fire. Yuna once more tried to reshape her restraints, transmutation was more creation than destruction, she should have been able to use that to free herself. Yet all that accomplished was tiring herself out more. Head down once more she breathed heavily watching her wet naked body drip with the cosmic water.

"Yuna… as amusing as this is to watch, are you done now? Surly you realise that you are in my dominion now. Those chains are just another part of my dominion and you know cannot shift another Deity’s dominion," A voice from the mists spoke. There was laughter within the voice that made Yuna tense up. "Or do I need to toss another bucket of water over you… it certainly does wonders for your body."

Yuna could feel the gaze of the other individual upon her and felt a lump form in her throat. She could not help feeling turned on by her predicament. Naked, tied up, wet and at the mercy of another. Even Goddess' had their fantasies, and this was straight out of one of the thousands of pornographic tales she had helped mortal writers create. "Show yourself fiend," Yuna shouted, trying put on a face of defiance. "You have no idea the wrath you will incur taking me captive. When the other Deities learn of what you have done…"

"You know as well as I do, that they are far too busy fighting one another to care about you disappearing Yuna," the voice said with a mirthful chuckle. "They'll probably just assume that you have abandoned the war to go create your own remote realm like the rest of the Deities of Creation. No one will come for you." Yuna bowed her head as her bluff was called. The voice spoke the truth. "No need to look so depressed my dear… we can still have a lot of fun here…" A hand formed from the mist itself taking on the lighter pink skin tone as golden rings formed upon the fingers and nails made of silver stardust appeared. It reached out and cupped Yuna's face, lifting her head up till she was face to face with the figure forming from the mist.

It was a pink skinned woman with horns made of similar silvery stardust, hair that was this mass of ever shifting purple mist and eyes that were an endless dark void. She grinned with mischief as she leaned forward and captured the stunned Yuna in a kiss before breaking away. She kept a hand on Yuna's cheek as she studied the woman. "It has been so long since I was once mortal and yet I cannot deny your divine beauty… I wish I could still worship it," the pink woman spoke her dark lips parting to reveal a serpent tongue as she gazed down at Yuna. She was dressed in a rainbow cloak sewn of pure light, most of it opaque but certain areas around her chest and ass were translucent enough to show the outline of her assets. “But I know well enough now it’s you that is the one who would prefer to be on her knees.”

"Bretrix…" Yuna murmured as the stars within her cheeks burned hot before going supernova from both embarrassment and arousal at the way Bertrix was eyeing her up like a piece of meat. "This prank has gone too far… release me now." She breathed a sigh of relief as she recognised the Trickster Goddess for what she was. Bretrix was little more than an annoyance, she did not have dominion over War, Destruction, or anything else that could do any permanent harm to a Goddess of Creation.

"This is no mere prank my dear Yuna," Bretrix said, her eyes meeting with her fellow Goddess'. Still with one hand on her cheek, the other began to trail down her neck and towards her chest. Yuna felt the heat rising from her cheeks follow swiftly down to her shoulders. "I want something from you, and you are going to give it to me… one way or another." Her hand cupped one of Yuna's hefty breasts making the bound Goddess moan as those fingers brushed over her thick nipple. "Hard nipples already Yuna? Was that water too cold or are you enjoying this as much as I am?" She pinched her fingers around that nipple and watched as Yuna gasped, arching her back as her eyes fluttered closed.

"Stop… this Betrix..." Yuna said weakly as she ached to beg for more instead. She barely managed to open her eyes to see Bretrix smirking at her before shutting them tight again. She could not believe she was where she had always wanted to secretly be. Beneath the heel of a fellow Deity and one who had once been mortal at that. She both loved and hated the power Bretrix had over her. Lusting for more yet knowing that this could only end poorly for her. It was enough to make Yuna’s head spin and her heartbeat faster than the pulse of the realmscape.

"Why Yuna… we have barely begun to play, why don't you show me that pretty little neck," Bretrix said, once more she toyed with Yuna's nipple, her whole hand cupping her breast as her other hand reached back to those liquid gold locks only to grasp them tightly and pull her bound captive's head to the side. Yuna let out a gasp of pain that became a moan as Bretrix's mouth attacked her exposed neck. Sharp teeth lightly bit her skin as she was sucked and licked on by Bertrix with that serpentine tongue.

"Oh my…" Yuna gasped out between moans, already she could feel herself dripping with excitement as Bretrix played with her body. She shuddered within her restraints, tensing once more against them as Bretrix removed her hand from Yuna's breast and started to trail down south, her firm palm against Yuna's starry dark skin. "Please Bretrix…" She herself to open her eyes and flinched at the look she got from Bretrix. It was like that of a hungry predator, ready to devour her.

"Please what Yuna?" Betrix teased as she pulled away her mouth from the Goddess' neck with a wet suction noise. "Please stop?" Her eyes stared deeply into the blazing suns that were Yuna's. "No… that's not what you want..." She softly cupped Yuna's mound between her thighs making her captive gasp. "Oh my, so wet and sticky… I can feel your pussy dripping all over my hand. Tut. Tut. A Goddess of Creations should have more control then this… but we all know you are just a little slut Yuna… am I right?"

Yuna shuddered and moaned as she felt Bretrix's fingers toying around her lips, running between them, brushing past her clit which was pulsing in time with her heartbeat and making her leak out all over them. Bretrix’s nails retracted like claws leaving her soft fingertips to play with Yuna ‘s pussy. Yuna whimpered as those digits poked at her gushing opening, only to stop right there, millimetres away from penetrating her. She looked up into Bretrix's eyes and saw mischief and expectation in those dark voids. She was expected to answer the question and deep within her divine spark Yuna knew only one answer would suffice. "Yes…" she whispered only to groan as the finger started to pull away. "Wait…" She cleared her throat and in a louder voice spoke. "Yes, I am a little slut…"

Even speaking it aloud within this private dominion of mist made Yuna feel like her whole body was blushing as stars went supernova throughout her body at the shame she felt. She bit her bottom lip as a rush of heat radiated out from her core too. It felt so hot to admit it. The secret she had kept from her fellow Deities at the cost of one of them learning how to exploit it. It was too late now. Bretrix had already learned this and was in the middle of making Yuna pay for it. Just what she wanted all together was a mystery. Yuna wondered if it was just about the sex or if Bretrix had something else in mind. An end goal for whatever game this was. Bretrix was a Goddess of Trickery after all. Surely there was something more to…

Yuna's internal musings were interrupted by the reward she received for her words. Two whole fingers pushed in roughly between Yuna's lower lips. The rings upon those fingers melding back into Bretrix’s divine form. Yuna’s head fell forward, hair falling again around her face as she tried to suppress the moan as they sunk inch after inch into her, spreading her open, making her gush around them before bottoming out. "Now, now… let me see that beautiful face," Bretrix said and with that pulled once more back on Yuna's hair. This causing her to grunt as her head came back up and she looked into the face of her fellow Goddess. "Much better… I want to watch every emotion you make as I do this." Yuna opened her mouth to ask what Bretrix meant by that only to gasp as the fingers were swiftly withdrawn from her. She whimpered and pouted but that only made Bretrix grin before thrusting her fingers back inside.

"Ahhhhh!" Yuna revelled in it, arching her back, parting her legs even wider till she was pulling taught against the restraints and moaning loudly.

"By the divine, you make the breathiest little moans, and I can feel how wet you are," Betrix growled as she sank her fingers deeply into Yuna. "I bet I could fit three of my fingers inside you by now… probably my whole fist if your needy little cunt keeps gushing like this." She curled her fingers within the Goddess and watched as Yuna cried out loud, her eyes falling closed as her head fell back. "How close are you?" Yuna remained silent, clenching her teeth. "Fine. Have it your way." Bretrix pulled her fingers from Yuna with a sleek wet noise, they were soaked. She turned around and started to disappear into the mist.

"No please… I'm close… Bretrix… don't leave… put them back please… just a little more," Yuna begged breathlessly as she looked up at the Trickster Goddess with wide eyes. "You can have whatever you want… just please don't leave me like this…"

"Anything?" Bretrix asked, glancing over her shoulder, and seeing Yuna nod. "Well if that's the case..." She spun around, the mist grasping her rainbow light cloak and pulling it thread by thread from her body in the blink of an eye. Her tall pink skinned form was revealed to Yuna, showing off a pair of breasts that paled in size compared to Yuna's generous mounds but looked perfect for Bretrix's form, more than enough to fill her hands and her darker nipples were erect. She had legs for days with a waistline that would make even Beauty Goddess' be filled with envy though it were her hips that really made her waistline noticeable. She was wider down there then nearly anywhere else with thighs like tree trunks and Yuna knew well that Bretrix's ass matched them even if she had not seen it unclothed. But it was one part of her body in particular that made Yuna's mouth hang open.

"Do you like it?" Bretrix asked as she grasped the massive member between her legs. Her small, petite hands made it look even bigger than it was but Yuna doubted even one of her larger hands could fit around such a monster. "You are so hot when you are stunned like that. What do the mortals call it? Cock shock? I can't wait to get this inside of you…"

"Hold on Bretrix…" Yuna said, suddenly apprehensive about the whole thing as the Trickster marched her way over to the bound Goddess wielding her dick like it was a sword. "Wait… don't…" As much as Yuna wanted nothing more than to be fucked senseless, that monster of Bretrix’s was maybe a little more than even she bargained for.

"Pretty sure this is what you wanted Yuna," Bretrix chuckled as she lined her cock up with Yuna's drooling opening. "I can already see your cunt lubing me up and I am not even inside you yet. Let's change that." Bretrix thrust forward, stopping whatever further objections Yuna may have had as the head of her cock parted Yuna's opening, pushing those wet lips aside. Yuna moaned loudly as Bretrix grunted. Already she felt the tight opening gripping down on the head of her cock, as if trying to bar it entry, but that only made her want to make Yuna's pussy take her massive member all the more. She pushed harder and was rewarded with both a cry from Yuna and the feeling of that pussy bulging around the rest of her cockhead. "Fuck… for such a slutty Goddess you are tight… has it been a while or something? Because damn I thought I would need to find something even bigger to satisfy such a dirty whore like you."

"Fuck you," Yuna panted as she struggled once more against her bindings. "You've got a fucking giant dick and you know that!" This was straight out of one of Yuna’s favourite self-inspired mortal tales. She could barely contain her dread and arousal as that cock forcefully parted her drooling opening and kept going. Surely, she was not expected to take the whole thing, right?

Bretrix just grinned and pushed forward, shutting down any further words or thoughts Yuna may have had as she thrust into the woman who shook and quivered. She watched with glee as the Creation Goddess withered before her, straining against the chains that bound her, moaning and crying in pleasure in pain, as her tight, gushing pussy took inch after inch of Bretrix's cock. It was like Yuna was reflectively trying to move away from it but bound as she was there was no escape from her fate. Bretrix groaned in enjoyment as she felt Yuna's pussy hugging her like a glove. Glancing down she could see that Yuna's lower abdomen was starting to bulge and there was still plenty of cock left to go. "Damn you feel so good around me Yuna," Bretrix said with a smirk.

"Fuck you…" Yuna spat out as she winced at the feeling of being stretched out. She was barely able to get enough breath to speak. Her lungs burned as she tried to take in air around her moaning and crying.

"Yes I know, fuck me but remember Yuna… you're the one being fucked here," Bretrix said as she thrust in another couple inches for good measure making Yuna grunt and bite her bottom lip. "You know what… this position was good and all for teasing you and watching you wither around but I am not feeling it… how about this." Yuna gasped in surprise as her restraints shifted, pulling her arms back and rotating around as if she was being flipped backwards till she was almost completely horizontal to Bretrix. The ones binding her by her ankles shifted outwards to her respective left and right, spreading her open before Bretrix. As she had been moved she had felt herself pulled a few inches off of Bretrix's mighty cock but before she could savour that easing of pressure it was thrust right back into her a few inches deeper than before, making Yuna let out a shallow gasp. "There we go… this is better."

Yuna tried to glare up at Bertrix but all she was met with was the smirking pink skinned woman's face over her own mountainous breasts before she thrust forward once more into Yuna. "Ah…" Yuna huffed as she felt that cock sink deeper into her than anything had ever been ever before, it felt like she was being punched from within her gut. Despite her objections, and the pain she was feeling from being stretched out by this monster, the pleasure was overwhelming. "How… how much more?" Yuna did not know if she wanted it to be over or if she wanted Bretrix to have a lot more cock to fill her up with. Her mind was in two places. Both wanting this over and wanting it to never end.

"Oh honey, you're doing fine, just hang in there, only a few more inches to go but damn if you are not almost pushing me out, you are gripping me so damn tight," Bretrix said with a long breath as she grasped Yuna's hips. "But we're going to make sure you can take it all." She pulled back, her cock glided out of Yuna, covered in a wet sheen of the Goddess' juices, till only the head of that cock remained wedged between Yuna’s stretched out lower lips. Yuna whimpered at the loss of fullness looking up at Bretrix with a pleading look. "Just need some room for a bit of a run up…" Bretrix grinned before thrusting forward with all her strength, her fingers dug into Yuna's fleshy starry night skin around her hips as she drove that cock as deep as before if not deeper into the Goddess.

"Oh stars!" Yuna moaned loudly, her eyes transfixed upon Bretrex as she watched the pink woman strain under both the pleasure of being deep within Yuna and the pressure of trying to penetrate her inner depths. Bretrix did not let up. She continued to thrust in and out of Yuna and with each penetration going just that little more deeper and deeper into the Goddess. Yuna’s jaw hung open and she could no longer hold back, crying and begging for Bretrix to fuck her harder, deeper, faster and rougher.

"Damn… watching those titties bounce is so hot," Bretrix huffed as a drop of sweat dripped down her divine face. "Going to make… them bounce… so much… harder…." The words that came from Bretrix between thrusts made Yuna squirm. She could feel her generously sized breasts bouncing about freely and wildly. They were slapping together as Bretrix thrust harder and harder into Yuna. The sound of them like clapping hands over Yuna’s own cries. "How close… how close are… you now?"

"Close… very close… just need… more," Yuna whimpered as she huffed and puffed. Her whole body was tense, and she felt wave after wave of warmth and pleasure pulsing through her. She had never felt this close to cumming in her life. All the while her pussy was gushing around Bretrix's cock, which felt even bigger as she clamped down around it and each thrust was a gut punch making Yuna feel like she could barely breathe. But something was wrong. No matter how much pleasure she felt, no matter how close she got she just could not cum. "Bre… Bre… Bre!"

"Worked it out?" Bretrix grunted. She sounded close herself, barely able to keep her composure as she pistoned into and out of Yuna. "I put a little seal on you… one of my divine locks… you need to do what I want… or you won't cum…"

"Bretrix!" Yuna exclaimed her whole body burning up as the woman relentlessly fucked that massive member deeper and deeper into her. "Whatever it is… I'll do it."

"You sure about that? Because here's what I want."

Yuna gasped as she felt her mind filled with a complicated idea from Bretrix. It was a design of divine creation. The blueprints for a whole new mortal realm separate from the rest of the realmscape. It would be beyond the waring divinity, away from the other mortal realms, a new fresh world for mortals to be created in, one ruled over by Bretrix. "No… I couldn't," Yuna said her words barely audible over her own moans and Bretrix's groans. Though a little part of her screamed to just create the world and be done with it. It was well within her power… but despite being a Goddess of Creation, Yuna had great restraint and creating a whole world was not something done on a whim.

"That's too bad… because I am on the verge of cumming myself… and once I am done I'll be leaving you for a bit… and then I am going to come back and we'll do this over and over again… as many times as it takes for you to give in," Bretrix said as she picked up her pace till she could hear the slap of her thighs against Yuna's ass echoing through her misty domain. "You have seconds to decide!" Bretrix reached up as she pulled out of Yuna for that brief moment before grabbing her big rocking boobs and using them as leverage to pull herself forward, slamming deeper than ever into Yuna. She could feel her cock fill the woman's pussy beyond the limit and reshape this Goddess of Creation into her personal cock sleeve right as she felt a pulse of warmth from the base of her dick up to the tip. She was about to explode inside that tight pussy.

Yuna's restraint started to leave her brain the moment Bretrix touched her breasts and as she harshly grasped them Yuna barely managed to hiss in pain before her whole body arched back as Bretrix thrust into her. Her burning eyes rolled back in her head and she felt her breath pushed out of her body as the cock sucker-punched up into her gut. That one thrust felt like it was pushing through her whole body as her form responded to better accommodate the cock. Creation was her main domain and that included the ability to reshape anything, even herself. But even after shapeshifting she still felt that massive cock splitting her in two. Suddenly, she felt a wave of heat from the member buried deep within her reformed pussy and knew that what little restrain she had was long gone the moment that first spurt of thick, warm cum filled her.

In that moment Yuna took Bretrix's blueprints for creation. She used her divine powers to make them a reality, but not before making what little alterations she could. She only had a handful of split seconds to alter the design and needed to do so in a way Bretrix would not notice immediately. In the original design it was less a realm for the mortals and more a… realm for Bretrix to lord over them indulging in her fetishes and other desires that in any other moment would have made Yuna weak at the knees. She did not have the time to change that, but she could relieve some of Bretrix's control over the realm by placing another deity to oppose her. All Yuna had was herself, so she tied the realm to her and Bretrix equally. She needed to lessen Bretrix's influence over the realm so she granted the mortals what free will she could. Would it be enough to turn them away from Bretrix's pre-set fetishized cultural mindset? Probably not but it was all Yuna could do to…

Yuna's orgasm interrupted the tweaking of her creation as she convulsed beneath Bretrix. She had fulfilled her part and the seal was lifted just in time as Bretrix unloaded jet after jet of gooey cum into her cunt, which was gripping around Bretrix's dick like a vice as it pulsed and gushed her own cum out around the shaft. There was a lot of leakage between them as they both became soaked in their combined cum. By the end of it, Bretrix slumped over Yuna, her cock still partially within the spasming Goddess as she lay limp against her restraints. Cum oozed out of Yuna around Bretrix's cock every so often as her vaginal muscles squeezed down trying to expel it from her body.

"Happy… now?" Yuna groaned her eyes barely able to stay open as Bretrix nuzzled into her bosom.

"Yes," Bretrix chuckled weakly as she ran her hands softly over Yuna's skin. “Very.” She held Yuna tightly, the two Goddess’ alone in Bretrix’s misty domain as they looked over the newly formed realm together. Yuna had expended a great deal of divine strength in creating a new realm and her physical holy form had endured enough that she was on the verge of passing out. Beatrix merely held her tight as Yuna started to fade from consciousness. “She’s so beautiful…”

“A new realm… creation… is always beautiful,” Yuna mumbled barely able to even keep her head up anymore.

“I wasn’t talking about the realm,” Bretrix said, her eyes locked on Yuna. She watched as the Creation Goddess blushed once more, stars exploding across her cheeks as cum continued to ooze from her body between the two of them. “Sleep my love… you have done so well… and we have a lot left to do yet… but that can wait…” Yuna could barely hum in agreement as Bretrix placed a soft kiss upon her forehead. Yuna knew well that this was only the beginning, she had facilitated Bretrix to create life, there was no way she was going to abandon it, not like more careless Creation Deities. But sleep was what she needed right now…

Bretrix watched till Yuna fell into a deep divine rest. Only then did she turn her attention back to the newly created realm. She chuckled to herself as she checked it over. Just as she had planned, Yuna had gone and made some minor alterations in the short amount of time she had been given before her orgasm. Just enough time for the Creation Goddess to add herself into the fold of the realm and try to lessen Bretrix’s control over the mortals. That would seal Yuna’s fate. Especially as she clearly did not have enough time to look over the finer parts of Bretrix’s design. She looked back over to the bound, sleeping and cum filled Goddess beneath her. “Sorry my dear but it had to be done,” Bretrix said to the Yuna. “You’ll forgive me in time but for now sleep. When you wake, we have a world to populate, together.” She could not help smiling as she rolled off Yuna and lay in the mist beside her. Bretrix would just rest a moment and revel in have not only fucked, tricked and captured a Goddess of Creation but bound her to a realm alongside herself. A realm that she would call Thrall’Dom.

Do we Awaken With Yuna or Someone Else Within Thrall'Dom?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)