More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Gertrude_Perkins Gertrude_Perkins

Who Do You Know That Has The Addiction?

Your wife

Michelle was a kind, generous woman who could never do enough for you. She didn't deserve this. Even so, you had never seen any hardship get her down. She always saw the bright side in any situation. As terrible as you felt, dragging the bad news home with you like a stone albatross, you knew it would be her that would be cheering you up soon.

In fact, this diagnosis really made some sense. Lately she had been increasingly horny, to the point where you couldn't keep up. Just yesterday she greeted you with a greedy and enthusiastic blowjob, and then jumped all over you that night as you got into bed. She had been more willing recently to deepthroat you, which she hadn't been very good at before. You tried to be thankful that they caught it in time.

Your heart was heavy as you pushed your key into the lock. You froze there for a moment, eyes closed, having no idea what you would say. How would she cope? Could you even produce enough semen yourself to keep her healthy? What if...

You let out a long breath and turned the key.

What do you see?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)