More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Gertrude_Perkins Gertrude_Perkins

What do you see?

Michelle, surrounded by neighborhood boys

You entered solemnly and quietly. Standing in the still of the foyer, you stared at your shoes and thought about what to say.

Then you heard your wife's voice, coming from the living room. You thought you heard other voices too, so you craned your neck to see. You couldn't believe what you saw.

There was Michelle, beautiful red hair down, big glasses still on, completely naked. She was on her knees at the center of a circle of five young men who you recognized from the neighborhood. They were in various stages of undress, but all of them had their hard cocks pointed right at your naked wife.

Some were stroking themselves, some were slapping Michelle's tits with their cocks. One was popping in and out of her mouth, her full soft lips closing around it and then releasing again with a wet pop.

You just stood stunned, struggling to believe your own eyes.

"Hurry up boys, my husband will be home soon!" she said playfully.

You turned and leaned back against the wall, suddenly sick to your stomach.

"Tommy, no fucking, I want to drink your cum!"

"I'll pull out Mrs. Doe!"

"No you wont! Well, alright, but don't come inside. Tommy, Tommy that's my a- a- a-"

How do you handle it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)