More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by jakelyon jakelyon

What do you see?

She is waiting for your cum

Your wife is sitting naked on the couch and she is shaking with the illness. Her long dark hair is disheveled, and she is not wearing any makeup, which is really unusual for her. Her big nipples are fully erect, and she is slowly rubbing her fingers up and down her swollen cunt lips. YOu wonder if she has been fucking some other man for cum, but you realize that is not likely as she is clearly she is deep in the withdrawl portion of the disease. She needs cum fast if she is going to survive. You move to her and quickly strip. You enjoy yourself, as you feel up her voluptuous body, in spite of her illness. You know you are about to deliver what she needs.

She moans, “I need your cum. Shoot your load in my mouth, and feed me your cum.”

“Then show me how much you want it, give me a good fuck and I'll cum in your mouth.”

She spreads her legs, and begins to rub her cunt, moving her fingers over her and between her cunt lips. You can see the wetness coating her fingers rapidly, and she begins to thrust two fingers in and out of her fuck hole, “Well come on and fuck me,” She moans at you.

You note her rapid sexual arousal and make note to test it tomorrow at work. It must be a side effect of the disease as she normally takes her a good while to become sexually excited.

You flip her around, and have her lean over the couch. Grasping your now fully erect cock you rub its fat head up and down her now slippery slit. Lining yourself up at her entrance you thrust forward, filling your wife with your cock. She moans loudly, enjoying your hard fucking and humps her hips back against you.

She says again, “That’s it baby fuck me hard, let me know when you want me to drink your cum. I need you to cum. What do you need from me to cum.”

“You are doing great,” you answer her back. You reach forward and grab her heavy breasts, rolling her nipples between your fingers as you slow your pace,

She moans in frustration, “Keep fucking me hard. I need you to cum quick. I need you to cum in my mouth.”

You give into her wishes and go back to pounding her hard. You have shot off twice today at work, helping your poor patients so it takes a while. You notice while she is receptive and willing, but she is not really enjoying it like she normally does when you fuck her. She is working hard to get you to cum, but totally focused on you and not on her own pleasure.

You feel your orgasm beginning and pull out of her wife’s wet, tight cunt. You say to her, “I’m ready Michelle, open your mouth. Michelle eagerly goes to her knees before you and eyes your cock like it was a last meal to a starving person. She moves and engulfs your cock, sucking eagerly on your stiff member, sucking the fat head into her mouth.

She is really working your cock with her mouth and within seconds you can feel your cock erupt and shoot a long spurt of cum into her mouth. She swallows eagerly as you ejaculate long strings of cum into her mouth and moans with disappointment when your last spurt drips from your cock.

Her eyes look up at you and she is a little more clear headed than than she was when you came into the room. She looks at your shriveling cock and say, “That was OK, but there was not enough there. I need more cum. I can feel the hunger growing.”

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)