More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Felix_Griff Felix_Griff

Who has it and how does it manifest?

Your twin sister, who uses it to fulfill her own personal incestuous fantasies

You are Isaiah Weltner, a male student currently living with your parents and your twin sister, Isabella. You have the most average looking body imaginable, with lengthy legs and thin non-muscular arms. Your glasses and overall crappy haircut don’t help much, nor does your overall personality and interests. You are very much in the category of “nerd”. You’ve never had a proper girlfriend, and your virginity is FIRMLY intact.

You are, in almost all ways, the complete opposite of your so-called “twin” sister, Isabella. Bell, as you normally call her, is the most non-average looking girl you’ve probably ever met. She’s practically twice your height, and has muscles the size of your head. That’s not even mentioning her immensely impressive chest and backside, both having greatly benefited from her ultra-athletic lifestyle.

You and Bell, despite being in the same grade, have never really been in the same friend groups. Your interests are far too different, and your outward attractiveness is far too different as well. While you’re firmly in the “nerd” group of your school, your sister has, for most of her life, hung around with the football jocks and wrestling team members.

You used to assume she was banging them all during her free time, but having heard jocks and wrestlers talking in the hallways from time to time, it’s very apparent that they’ve all tried to hit on her and ended up with some kinda injury from doing so. Bell has gained a reputation over the years as an “Unattainable Girl”.

This fact has always perplexed you, as, unlike anyone else, you know something about Bell that she tends to keep secret. She is a MASSIVE pervert. Her search history is even more abhorrent than your own, and that’s not even mentioning all the times you’ve heard the faint sound of her moaning from across the hallway during the night. Bell, very obviously, has a sex drive, yet she refuses to go out with literally anyone. Just yesterday, Bell had rejected Jack Racko, the so-called “Star of our School”. She even went so far as to break one of his ribs with a backward jab from her elbow after he playfully grabbed her ass during gym.

As you sit in gym class, playing a game of cards under the bleachers with your nerd friends, hoping the teachers don’t find you, you can’t help but continue to question what kinda guy it would take to actually interest Bell, “Is it as simple as preferring porn over real dudes?” you think curiously to yourself.

As you continue to contemplate your twin sister’s dating situation, you can’t help but peak out from behind the bleachers to see what Bell is actually doing currently. In a moment that shocks you, however, you see that she isn’t anywhere to be found in the gym.

Darting your eyes over to the doorway, you see that Bell is currently just now making her way in, “Late to gym class!? Impossible, that’s a straight up sin in Bell’s personal bible of athletics,” you think curiously to yourself.

Looking more deeply, you spot a notebook tucked under her arm, “Really? She’s late from taking notes and studying. No chance!” you mumble in disbelief under your breath.

Bell may be the female athletic star of your school, but she is most certainly not the “taking notes and studying” type. One of the few times you and your sister actually hang out is when you’re helping her with school work or studying for an exam.

As you continue to stare at the door, dumbfounded, your sister’s eyes slowly meet your own from across the gym. She gives you a surprisingly warm and seemingly excited smile before making her way over to the volleyball nets. As she walks, her entire body bounces around along with her. You can’t help but blush as you continue to stare. Something feels strange in you, you almost feel a sense of… attraction.

“Attraction! No way! No no no! Not happening. Bad thought!” you think worriedly to yourself.

You’ve always had a thing for tomboys, especially athletic ones, but you’ve never even considered your sister in such a manner. Sure, she’s attractive and fits your personal fetishes, but she’s still your sister for god’s sake. You’ve NEVER thought about her like this! “What the fuck’s going on right now?” you contemplate worriedly, having completely abandoned the card game.

“Hey! Fuckface! It’s your turn man. Quit spacing out.” you hear your friend Jason say annoyedly.

Turning back towards him and your other friends, you begin to think about starting up a conversation about what you were just staring at, “What! No no no! That would be profoundly stupid. In what world should I talk about these feelings publicly!? That’s social suicide.” you think to yourself, with immense stress covering your entire face.

“Staring at your sister again, were yah? She’s a real looker, lucky man you are having her as a sister.” Jason states, entirely casually.

“Yeah… I guess I was… and there ain’t anything wrong with that. She’s MY sister after all. There’s nothing at all weird about ogling your OWN sister, or talking about her in such an inappropriate way. That’s just what ALL siblings do after all.” you think to yourself, not understanding why you were even so stressed out in the first place.

“Yeah, Bell’s tits look positively great today, and the gym uniform does absolute wonders for her ass. I just can’t help but zone out staring at her.” you reply, equally casually, before finally returning to your card game and taking your turn.

All comments, questions, and suggestions are heard and greatly appreciated.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)