More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3

What follows?

Your everyday sibling conversation

"Did you buy more condoms?" Monica asked, her tone nonchalant as she threw her wet towel over the side of a laundry basket.

Josh missed what she'd asked entirely, his mind ignoring the impossibility of her question as he instead focused on the fact that his sister stood naked in front of him. And he couldn't help but like what he saw.

Curves. In all the right places.

Despite Julie being very pretty, he'd always thought that his sister put her to shame. And, seeing her naked like this, it further confirmed his assumption. Monica had the typical hourglass figure that every girl sought out - tight waist, large bust, slim belly, and plump ass. A sight that would make any man hard, and Josh was no exception. He felt himself getting hard simply taking in Monica in the nude.

Her long dark hair was plastered onto her back, wet from her shower, and she paced across the room towards her dresser on long, shaven legs. While his viewing angle didn't allow him to catch a view of her pussy, he was able to stare, mesmerized, as her large tits bobbled with each step; bouncing free from any confines, large nipples pointing ahead. She paused, looking across the floor for something, but it was only when he realized that those sharp, emerald green eyes were staring back at him that he blinked, coming out of his shameless ogling.

"Sorry, what?" he asked in return, only now realizing that Monica had asked him a question.

"You forgot again, didn't you?" she sighed, seemingly giving up her search and finished her stride towards the dresser. She opened it in a rush and started rummaging through folded underwear. "Great. It's been what, a week since we last fucked? You'd think it'd be easy for a girl to get some dick when she lives with her boyfriend."

He gave her a blank stare, not knowing what to say. Julie had never been this frank about their sex life. Monica was apparently a lot more blunt.

"We could, uh, fuck without them" he stated, stupidly.

"And risk getting pregnant? No way am I subjecting myself to that kind of stress!" Her movements were getting more frantic as she searched through her panties. Apparently she wasn't finding the pair she was looking for.

Great, the last thing he wanted after having changed the world was deal with an angry, naked Monica.

"Um... what about birth control?" He asked, hoping to steer the conversation into calmer territory.

"Yes, because I should actively go out of my way and change my body's hormones. Much easier than wearing a rubber. Fuck that! You know I hate taking those damn pills!" she finished by slamming the drawer closed, the of the action matching the tone of her voice. The intensity made him wince.

Apparently this was a familiar discussion.

His sister sighed once again, attempting to calm herself as she scanned the bedroom floor once more. "Why must the burden of worrying about pregnancy always have to fall on me?" she mumbled to herself, purposefully leaving Josh out of the conversation. "It would be so much easier if I was always fertile or some shit. Then, guys would be the ones who had to deal with this instead. Wouldn't that be nice?"

Josh blinked. He could fix that. The question was rhetorical, but he didn't have to answer in order to so something about it.

Leaving his sister to her search for... whatever it was she was searching for, he unlocked his phone and opened the Rules of the World app with the intent of offering Monica some peace of mind. While he couldn't remember any part of their apparently five year long relationship, he didn't want the first memory he'd have of it to be of the two of them arguing about birth control.

Doing a quick search, he found the rule he was looking for and edited it.

  • Girls are always fertile, becoming pregnant whenever a man cums inside them.

He then quickly wrote up a second one, being thorough for good measure.

  • Guys have the ability to have blank orgasms, where they cum but don't produce any semen. Blank orgasms are just as sexually satisfying as regular orgasms and do no harm to a man's reproductive capabilities.

Josh submitted the changes and watched the white light, same as the one before, as it filled the room. At the same time, Monica yelled "Ah ha! There you are!" and rushed across the room, picking up a pair of black panties. They were made of silk and had pink floral elastics covering both the waistband and the two holes for her legs.

Turning towards him, his sister grinned, a lusty haze in her eyes. The look made his already hardening cock throb.

What follows?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)