More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Crull Crull

What do you tell her you want?

You want to her in a brutal way

Her constant teasing is enough to push you over a mental edge. "I want to you real hard" You start and before she moves again you push her head back in place "Stop playing. Just suck" You are fueled by your most forbidden fantasies resurfacing in your mind and won't let her keep playing with you. Besides you don't want to hear reaction.

"Not that kind of soft roleplay we did" You continue "I want to take you brutally. Fuck! You are such a good sucker" She is indeed one. Carrie doesn't mind having her face being pushed in your groin and helps herself with her hands caressing your balls. "I want to punch your pretty face. I want to bite your soft large tits. I want! I want! " You are so close both from imagining all this and from your girlfriend's masterful effort that you fail to maintain a coherent speech and just start moaning.

Soon enough you come while still holding her face tightly. You sit there with your eyes closed and let your dick go limp in her face. "Oh, Carrie. If only it was a real blowjob" You say softly and finally let her go.

"Interesting. So is really your thing, right?" She asks with a happy smile still standing on her knees "I did notice that you liked that roleplay and suspected that. Well... We can do that. But there are a slight problem."

"You mean you don't want to get injured. I understand. You did ask for any fantasies" You never truly expected that she'll agree on that

"No. My body is yours to use as you see fit" She says it so casually as if this some law of universe or religious dogma "I am speaking about that not being a real . Whatever you'll do I'll be soaking wet and I'll come around your dick. You won't get a thrill of a real thing"

"Well, getting that is impossible" You answer

"What is so impossible in it? You know, not every girl in the world want to be fucked by you. We only need to find one you'd like to bang hard and get her in a right place"

"Carrie, are you really serious right now?"

"I said that I'll help you with any fantasy. I meant it. We can start looking for a suitable victim or, if you prefer hurting me, just say me when I need to pretend resistance and do whatever you want with my body. But I think you deserve more than such a crude imitation of forcing a girl"

She is serious. What is your answer?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)