More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Crull Crull

She is serious. What is your answer?

Choose neither

"Carrie, look, some fantasies are just that, fantasies. I don't really want to ruin your perfect body with injuries or a stranger" You lift your girlfriend up and kiss her softly in the lips. "I already have you. You are beautiful. You are skillful in bed. You let me do what I want. How can I ask for more".

"But... " She smiles happily after you finish the kiss "I want you to be absolutely happy. I want you to try everything you dream about".

"You are much more than any of my dreams or fantasies. I love you" You kiss her again, take her in your arms and carry to the bed. This is proceeded by the most romantic, most gentle and sweet sex you ever had with Carrie.

She never mentions your fantasy again and few days later you completely forget about the conversation. You come back home at the evening. Turn on the lights and see a chair with a naked woman tied to it! She is blindfolded, her arms are tied behind her back, her legs are nicely spread and are fixed in place with two long ropes tied to other pieces of furniture far away from the chair.

Also, there are a note attached to the woman's forehead with a piece of scotch. It reads "Enjoy my gift. Carrie"

Who is this woman? What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)