More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Gorean Gorean

She is serious. What is your answer?

Say her

You look down at this incredible woman in equal parts wonder and shock. Did she really just say that? You knew that she was wild, open to anything and submissive to your desires but this...

"I want..." You stumble your words, not quite knowing how to respond.

And Carrie does nothing to indicate that she's joking. Her pretty face remains dead serious. She meant every word that she's ever said to you and shows no sign of breaking her promise.

Could you really do that to her? To this wonderful girl who's so eagerly willing to give you everything. Even now she's only thinking about you, coming up with ways of how she can fulfill your dark fantasy. You seem to be her entire world. Can you really bring yourself to hurt her.

Because that's the reality that find yourself facing. She offered to find a different girl for you to but that's not what you want. It wouldn't be the same. It wouldn't be what you fantasise about.

You want her. You want to Carrie in the most vile of ways. The seemingly perfect girlfriend that you wouldn't even have been able to imagine. And being so perfect, she can almost read your mind.

Cheekily, she smiles when she realises what you want. It's almost like you just told Carrie that you love her. She takes it like if it were the sweetest of compliments and the softly kisses the tip of your rapidly re-hardening cock whilst remaining on her knees.

"You want me, right?" She asks with only the slightest hint of uncertainty in her voice.

"Yeah." You answer whilst lightly stroking Carrie's dark brown hair, running your fingers through her soft locks. "I want to you Carrie. I want to take you in the most horrible way and I want you to hate every moment of it."

She stares up at you and blinks innocently whilst she thinks. Her mouth part open and her hot breath seems to have turned up a few degrees when she breathes gently upon the head of your rod. She wraps her lips around you and works on blowing you for the second time to help herself think. Despite her not giving her full attention to pleasing you, it feels even better than before.

Suddenly her brown eyes widen but you can tell that it's not just from you pushing your down to her throat. There's an added layer of excitement in her glaze. She thought of something and she wants to share it with you but you decide to make her wait for a few seconds as you drive your cock in and hold her down.

When you finally let go, she shoots off you and gasps out wildly, panting for air. You watch her cough and some spit comes out from somewhere inside of her as repeatedly triggering her gag reflex made her want to throw up. Still that beautiful smile of her's stays there.

She can't help but keep smiling as she managed to figure it all out. Your brilliant girlfriend knows exactly what to do and she's nearly about to burst out if she doesn't tell you.

"What if you take me when I'm really upset? I know it won't be the real thing but I think that's the closest I can give you. Like if you were to me when I'm crying. When something awful has just happened to me and I really need your comfort. Instead of telling me that everything will be alright, you just start hurting me." Carrie offers, seemingly getting a little upset as she thinks about the magnitude of what she's saying.

"When I want to cry on your shoulder, you can punch me as hard as you want in my face. When I beg you to stop, when I tell you anytime but now, you make me shut up by me." She forces herself to continue but her eyes start to water up as she imagines scenarios where this fantasy could take place.

"And of course you'll be able to hurt me as much as you like. Can you imagine how horrible that would be for me? Think about it. What if you found me crying because of something like my parents getting divorced, or my sister going missing, and you started me? Would that be good enough for you?"

She's almost for you to say that you're satisfied. It's almost like she needs it. A that gets her high from fulfilling your every wish. You watch as the thought of what you're going to do to Carrie makes her cry.

But the way she's begging for it, saying no to her now would probably destroy her. You say yes more out of guilt than anything but agreeing to take advantage of Carrie isn't exactly difficult for you. The sickest part of you is already craving it.

Needing a taste of Carrie's violation, you grab her head and begin to roughly fuck her face. She almost celebrates with joy as you do so, happy that she could be what you desire. After all, she would do anything for you.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)