More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by LLation LLation

Just what is going on here?

You try to figure out what just happened

*Originally posted by 12shadesofnight and copied here with permission.

The absurdity of what just happened is almost dizzying. You search Andrew’s face for signs of deceit, but your friend looks absolutely sincere as he apologises to you.

“Okay,” you yourself to say. “Very funny. You got me.”

“Ryan?” You look at Kelly, who looks more worried for you than embarassed now. “What are you talking about?”

The pair of them exchange looks of worry and concern when you don’t respond. You lower your head instead and stare at your name on the table with a look of horrified confusion on your face.

Suddenly a hand waves in front of you, and Andrew’s voice puts your confusion on hold. “...You alright, bro?”

You blink. “I am.”

“This is so embarrassing,” Kelly says, looking around with real frustration marring her face. “I can’t believe how rude we were, using your table without permission.”

She really means it, you realise. There’s no way they’d drag a lame joke this far.

“I-it’s perfectly fine, Mrs.O’Brien! You didn’t have to take everything off,” you hurriedly say as you get off of your chair and quickly retrieve the plates. “Besides, Andrew’s a great friend of mine, so you two don’t need invitations to use yo- my stuff.”

“Aw, thanks man!” Andrew flashes you a grin and takes the plate you’re holding into his hands.

Relief washes over Kelly’s face and she offers you a small, grateful smile as she joins you in replacing the plates on the table.

“Thank you, Ryan,” she says sincerely, flushing slightly as she sits down at her spot again. “I appreciate your words, but it was still careless and very rude of us.”

“I’m telling you,” You glance at the spot where your name is written in sharpie and then at the sharpie itself, feeling your stomach turn at the possible causes run through your mind. “...It’s not a big deal.”

Your mind has already connected the dots. So if you’re not absolutely crazy....

Writing your name on the sandwiches and the table is what made Kelly and Andrew believe they belong to you.

Simple as this may be, it raises some more questions.

‘Why’s this happening? Is it the sharpie, or is it me?’

Your eyes wander to Kelly as she chews her sandwich slowly, and move down her neck to her generous bust. You can feel your erection returning as you picture your name in black letters written on her skin.

“Will it work on people?” You wonder out loud.

Mrs. O’Brien looks up from her food. “Will what work on people?”

“Nothing,” you quickly say, looking away before she has a chance to catch you leering. “Just thinking out loud.”

“Pick-up lines he read in a book, probably,” Andrew snickers, and you glare at him. “He thinks they work.”

“Shush,” Kelly admonishes her son, but her lips twitch nonetheless.

You smile too.

‘If this is really happening,’ you think, picking up the sharpie. ‘I have something much more effective than some cheesy words at my disposal. But do I risk trying it on Kelly? What if it only works on objects?’

What’s the plan?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)