More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by jeangenie jeangenie

What do you look like?

You're gorgeous.

You seem to be a few inches shorter, with big round tits, at least D cups. You become a brunette with hazel eyes. It had been said that X-Change brings out different expressions of the genes from the female side. You look like your ideal woman. "Jesus christ," you mutter to yourself, touching this new foreign yet familiar face in the mirror, "what am I going to do now?"

Scenarios flash through your head of women you fucked that later revealed that they were men on X-Change. One of them said that they were into it, "as a prank" or "a bet from a friend". All of them said they didn't want to change back. You looked in the mirror at your delicious body and thought to yourself: "11 months like this... and I can get pregnant."

Tears started flooding out of your eyes of their own volition. Your legs gave out from under you and you slumped to the ground. "What am I going to do?!" you exclaimed as you sobbed on the floor. Esther hurriedly burst into the room and embraced you. "I'm so sorry Callum! I'm so sorry! I'll do whatever I can to make it right!", Esther's guilt and shame could be heard in her voice.

"Why did you have to do this to me?!", you say half angrily and half in utter despair. "I'm sorry! It was a terrible idea! It was a terrible thing to do! No matter what happens I will make this right.", Esther responds in a sad, yet determined voice. She takes your face in her hands, wipes the tears from your eyes and whispers softly, "I'm going to take care of you Callum. We'll figure it out. I've been doing this woman thing for a long time now."

You chuckle and wipe away your tears as you begin to calm down. It still feels very alien to be in this new body. You notice that gravity is pulling on you more, it's different than the muscular upright disposition of maleness. You breathe in and out, slowly, too shocked to remark on your new found beauty and voluptuousness. "O.K.", you struggle to say, "So what do we do now?"

"Well first,", Esther says with a little bit of mirth and seriousness, "we find you some clothes to wear."

You laugh and the joke breaks some of the tension of the situation.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)