More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by H1Visa H1Visa

Leave the kitchen and head to school?

Yes

You walk past your blacked out mother and alter her memory. She now believes that she wanted you to fuck her. You grab your backpack and instantly find yourself with a brand new car outside, a black Mercedes S-class with a white leather interior. You drive to school and head over to first period, while walking, you meet up with a new teacher. She smiles and you’re about to ask her name but she walks away. You head to first period and find out that she is your new teacher, replacing grouchy old Mrs. Wilkins. The new teacher is stunning, silky brown hair, a gorgeous pair of tits, and an ample ass. She is wearing a skirt which reveals her gorgeous purple panties when she bends over. You ask to go the bathroom and quickly jack off to the image of her bent over with her panties visible. You suddenly make the school day over and head to her classroom. You walk in and find her fingering herself vigorously on the teacher desk, moaning and grabbing her tits with the other hand. She jumps with fright when you appear but you control her feelings and increase her horniness. She walks over to you and places her hand on your raging bulge. “I wanna fuck you John”. You almost shoot your load into your pants but hurriedly pull out your raging erection, she stuffs it into her mouth, licking her tongue all over your shaft and making you feel things that you’ve never felt before. She bends over and you pull off her skirt and panties revealing a tight pussy and asshole. You shove your dick into your teachers mouth and finger her ass and pussy, stopping only to kiss her or your cock deeper down her throat. You are in the middle of entering her asshole when the classroom door opens and your principal Mrs. {last name} appears. She was your aunt! You quickly change her mind so that she becomes severely horny and will want to fuck you.

Your aunt was a Milf and always had been, she had ample ass but was not overly stunning, just the taboo experience was enough to make you cum. Your teacher stares at your cock longingly and you shove it back inside her pussy, forgetting all about her ass. Your aunt bends over doggy style on the floor and you quickly grab her tits, stuffing your face into them and loving her moans. You pull your teacher right next to her and take turns fucking them doggy style, pumping one and then switching. After 30 minutes and several orgasms by your milf aunt and stunningly tight teacher, you cum. You blow you first load into your aunt and then get hard again on command, shoving you hard cock back into your teacher. She moans your name and you kiss her with passion, feeling her soft, fluffy lips on yours. Your aunt comes back over and you shove her away, relishing in the passion you and your teacher share. Your aunt walks out, barely able to stand and you focus on your teacher. Her naturally tanned body looks amazing and her ample ass feels like a pillow as you doggy-style fuck her. You cum in her, blowing your semen into her pussy several times. You collapse next to her and the two of you make out for what feels like hours. You set a date for dinner and walk out, feeling like your on top of the world.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)