More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by FallenSaint FallenSaint

Did you level up? And which do you take with you?

Yes, and Take the Bimbo

The level you just gained and the effects it had on you aside, you had to finish your business here first. You eye the Bard, thinking that while she is a slut, with her ample cleavage showing and those tantalizing legs, there will be plenty more like her once you become the boss. You expect to have women like her falling at your feet when that happens. The Healer on the other hand was a strong and smart woman. She could be fun to keep around for a while. You turn your eyes to her and find her chanting the antidote spell to cure her poison.

Part of you is annoyed at her ability. In the past, every time you managed to poison someone and are about to achieve your first kill, some damn Healer hiding in the back has managed to reverse all your hard work. Victory has been snatched from you so many time thanks to that damn antidote spell. But putting your grudge aside, she was a beautiful woman and she was weak enough now to be useful to you. You take a step forward and the woman snarls at you to "Stay back lizard!"

Well, that killed the mood. It could be said that you had a complex about being called "Lizard." You were a fucking DRAGON! And not only had she said it just then, she had also said it at the start of the fight. Before you knew what was happening, you were on top of her, biting into her shoulder. She tired to push you off and block with her staff, but she was a very soft target on her own and it only took a moment for her to die and her body to disappear back to the respawn point. You are standing there trying to catch your breath when you hear another slight Ding. You realize you have gotten a second Level up. Energy courses through you and you feel your body grow long and your wings larger. You claws lengthen and curl slightly to deadly points and your fangs grow larger.

Lesser Poison Dragon
Lvl: 5 -> 7
Melee Attack: 10 -> 15
Ranged Attack: 5 -> 10
Weakness: Earth
Special Abilities:

Poison Bite: deals Melee Attack damage plus 8 Poison Damage/Per second for poisoned enemies.

Armor Rending Acid: Spits acid that can melt armor and weaken enemy defenses. Does no damage.

Dragonic Leadership: Lesser monsters and animals are more likely to come to your aid or do your bidding.

Immune to poison

The new skills were interesting, but you had one problem.... Your only "Ranged Attack" didn't do any damage at all! Again your creator has screwed you there. Wait.... Maybe not. You turn to the still Bard and fire the acid at the glove on her left hand. The glove bubbles and begins to melt. You add more and the glove reaches its limit and disappears. Interesting. You were contemplating what to melt next when it occurred to you that you were still fairly out in the open on this path that the Heroes liked to use.

So you grabbed the Bard by her shirt with your teeth and pulled her deeper into forest. You found a nice little spot deep in the wood next to a rocky outcropping. You had just propped her up against one of the rocks when her eyes started to flutter open.

What is her reaction and what do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)