More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by FallenSaint FallenSaint

What is her reaction and what do you do?

Interest in you

She shakes her head, trying to figure clear the ache she probably still feels from hitting her head against the tree. You have backed up a few steps and have taken position to launch yourself on her if needed. She blinks a few times and then notices you. She see her stiffen and her ample chest bounces slightly, but she doesn't scream or try to flee. She looks around and you can see it dawning on her that she isn't still on the main path. She looks back to you and a sly smile spreads across her lips.

"So you took them out? I was hoping that blow from my lute would help with that Hunter. Bastard was annoying as hell."

Ummm.... What? That attack was on purpose? But isn't she just some giggly bimbo?

She obviously sees your confusion and lets out a true laugh. It is beautiful and sounds like a song drifting on the wind. She gently reaches out to you, but when you stiffen she stops. She leaves her hand there and looks you in the eyes.

"I played the part of a slutty girl who loves muscles pretty well didn't I? I wanted to get those two deep enough into the forest that we could encounter a strong enough monster to weaken them considerably, then I could finish them. I might not get as much XP from killing players, but I could loot their items and gold. But you were a little more than I expected you to be."

Now it made sense. She was a player killer, better known as a PKer. You had heard of Heroes that would lure out and kill other players for their items. Some Heroes had even formed something called a Guild that worked together to hunt down PKers. Your eyes narrow, but you let your body visibly relax a little. The half Nymph smiles and finishes bringing her hand towards you. A shiver runs through your body as she runs her hand over your head and down to your scaly lips. She pulls your upper lip up and nods in approval at your teeth before giving you a scratch under the chin and pulling her hand back.

"Look, I've been having a little trouble lately. The village I work out of mostly is Oscar's Den. Little place that a lot of players hit after leaving the Elven starting city of Livenvale. I've been working that area for a while now, luring out stupid macho men and taking their gear. Turns out I'm getting rather famous. I've even got a wanted poster up now, but fortunately not a lot of people have noticed it yet. I need to be moving on from there to a new town and fresher game. The problem is, I'm still only level 6 and can't make it too far on my own. A lot of the equipment I have isn't even useful to my class since its all stolen."

You give a huff and flop down, waiting for her to get to the point. She chuckles at your impatience, but nods in understanding. She pulls a dark green scarf from her purse and holds it out to you.

"I'm offering a partnership. You took out two Heroes pretty much on your own and knocked me out. Then you dragged me here. Obviously you want something from me. So how about this, help me become the greatest bandit ever, and I'll help you with whatever you want. This scarf is enchanted to let monsters speak. Its called an Echo Scarf I stole it off a Tamer who thought I easy. Ha! I may be cheap, but not easy. So, what do you say? We team up and become the best baddies there are?"

Well, this was certainly a different turn of events. You had brought her out here hoping for a little fun. of course you probably could still what you wanted.... But a partner? That would certainly change your plans a bit.

Do you take her up on her offer?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)