More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Robopoop Robopoop

Choose a story:

Worldwide Sex Frenzy

Somewhere in the world was a powerful device being developed by a secret agency. It used a kind of chemical gas that alters the mind and completely pacifies anyone who comes into contact with it, clearly intended for military use. However, a very unique kind of sex cult managed to infiltrate the facility and tamper with the chemical gas, before unleashing it upon the world by releasing all of the facility's stored containers into the atmosphere. The first to be affected was the secret base staff. Men and women began to strip and start fucking each other senseless. The chain of command fell apart almost immediately and the facility was lost within minutes. For the rest of the world, the invisible chemical agent traveled through the air, spreading through the passage of the winds. No filter was able to stop it, and entire cities in its country of origin fell into an uproar. So powerful was the substance that it did not stop there. The entire population of the continent was exposed. Martial law was declared in numerous countries, but it was already too late. By the seventh day of its release, every human being on Earth had been affected. Side effects began to take hold as the unstable substance mutated its victims to be tireless and always sexually virile. All that mattered to them then was the endless drive for nonstop sexual adventure.

No one was safe. The end times had come. A sexual apocalypse was upon them all.

Choose a perspective:

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)