More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Rowenar Rowenar

What happens to Joy?

Working with Davos

Davos had given a long speech of the sickness that had spread throughout the city, how it had reached every little corner, how he sought to eradicate it and purify...

Joy had tuned out after a bit. She cared more about Danny than Davos's lofty and flowery ideals.

She'd agreed to help him purely to get back at Danny. She didn't care one way or the other about his weirdness; if anything it was a hindrance.

"This world is not like the one I knew," he'd said. "There's so much double meaning without any real meaning, innuendo without value. People lie as easily as breathe. I thought I could work with someone from this world, but I cannot trust you."

She'd tried to convince him that they needed to work together. She had the resources he'd need to do, well, anything; being raised by monks in a city no one thought existed didn't count for much.

Which was when he'd asked her to meet him in a park, in the early, early hours of the morning. The sun's light had barely reached them.

"This had better be worth it," Joy said, rubbing her eyes.

"It is," he said. "In K'un Lun there was a way for one to make amends by refusing to be the person that had done evil."

"You want me to apologise for being born here?" Joy said.

"I want you to be free of the miasma that chokes this city," Davos said. "Being here is a struggle. Working with someone unpurified is... intolerable. But if you'll follow a little of K'un Lun's ways, I think I could."

Joy sighed. She supposed this was her fault for agreeing to go along with him; it had started off well, but he'd been getting more and more distant.

"Right, so I go through with your ritual, and we can get back to business?" Joy said.

"Yes," Davos said.

"Fine," she said. "Tell me what to do, and I'll do it."

Davos nodded; he didn't smile. He rarely seemed to.

A mat had been lain out on the ground, a soft patterned velvet bottomed with reeds. In front of it, placed on another mat, were a few implements. A cup, a bracelet, what looked like a hand-carved bit of stone...

"You will kneel here," he said, pointing to the empty mat. "On your left wrist you will wear the bracelet, and in your left hand you will hold the idol. In your right, you will hold the empty cup. Hold your arms out to your sides, visualise your imperfections, and feel the energy within the idol flow through you, and into the cup. When the ritual is done, drink the air from the cup."

Ok. Simple enough. Joy suppressed an eyeroll, and walked towards the mat-

"Naked," Davos said, as though it was nothing.

Joy stumbled to stop, turning to face him. She'd never known Davos to crack a joke.

"What?" she said.

"Kneel on the mat, hold the-" he began.

"Yeah, I heard that part," Joy said. "After that. You want me to be... naked?!"

"Unburdened, yes," he said. "As if reborn. There are special ceremonial robes sometimes worn for the ritual, but they are not here, so we'll do as is also done."

Joy stared at him.

"You want me to strip naked," she said. "In the middle of the park."

"For the ritual," he said. "If you are unwilling, I understand, our ways are new to this place."

She did need his help. Joy hesitated, nervously glancing around. It was still early; New York might be the city that never slept, but that didn't mean there'd be crowds eager to run around when the sun had barely risen.

Ok. She could do this, get it over with quickly, and that was the whole situation resolved.

"Ok," Joy said. "Just... give me a second."

She glanced around again. There were a few people, but they were distant, and so long as she didn't do anything to gain their attention...

Blushing, Joy began to take off her jacket, putting it down on the ground behind her. Then, after a moment and another quick look-around, she flushed and pulled off her top. Deciding to just get it over with, she unclasped her bra and slid it off over her arms, putting all her clothes down in the same spot.

Flustered, Joy crossed her arms over her chest, looking over towards Davos. He seemed content to wait.

At least he wasn't ogling her. That was a plus, right?

It didn't make her feel any less embarrassed as she pushed her pants down, leaving them with her shoes. Then, finally, Joy stepped out of her panties.

It was a relief to crouch then, at least. It was better than standing up stark naked and drawing attention.

Ok. She was naked in the middle of the park; Joy swallowed. She could do this. Just...

She shifted the short distance to the mat, kneeling while sitting on the backs of her lower legs, nervously keeping her hands on her lap. Ok, so it was-

"Kneel upright," Davros said. "Not slouching."

Oh god. Joy swallowed, but obeyed, eager to get this over with; she straightened, now kneeling with her knees at a right angle, both her pussy and ass embarrassingly visible to anyone that looked over.

Cheeks burning, she reached for the implement. Right, bracelet was-

"Left wrist," Davos said.

Right. Then hold the idol, then the cup...

She shifted back to a kneeling position, almost squealing as she opened her arms, unable to even hide her tits while she held the ritual objects. Oh god, everything was visible.

She shivered slightly in the early morning air.

"So, um, this it?" Joy said, voice shaking.

How does he answer?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)