More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by TheFastAndTheCurious TheFastAndTheCurious

How does she end up naked?

Working late at the radio station

Donna was working her job at the local radio station, which she had been doing for over a year now (which would make her nineteen years old). When she started working as a disc jokey at the radio station, which was a little over a year ago by now, she quickly earned the nickname "Hot Donna". The listeners liked hearing a woman's voice in between the songs, and she liked the increased pay, plus she couldn't deny she liked being somewhat of a local celebrity, even if it was only her voice that was famous.

It was 2 AM in the morning, and she was doing an all-night broadcast, which included letting the automatic song list play for about an hour at a time and then stopping to talk to her viewers, whichever of them were still away at this hour. This included taking calls live on air, but she had been doing this for most of the night by now and the only call she had gotten turned out to be an obvious prank call orchestrated by her friend Kelso, whose voice she recognized immediately despite him trying to disguise himself by speaking in a deep voice. He asked if her refrigerator was running, and she replied that she only had a mini fridge down here, and she asked if that counted. He said he didn't know, but wanted to know if it was running. She confused him by asking if a mini fridge could run, or could it only walk? This tripped him up and sent him down the route of contemplating the question, to which she laughed and hung up.

It had been three hours since then, and Donna had long since given up and decided to just relax and make it through the night. Her boss trusted her enough to leave her alone and left her with the keys, telling her to lock up when her shift ended in the morning, which was still hours away. She had just finished grabbing herself a soda from the mini fright, which she wasn't lying about, and she sat back down to tap for a few minutes. To her surprise, she actually received a call.

"Please don't let this be another prank call," she said.

"Hello?" said a male voice she didn't recognize.

"You are on the air with Hot Donna."

"Hey Hot Donna, how's it going?"

"Well it's been a pretty slow night down here at the station. How about you? Have you found something fun to do in Wisconsin?"

"Not really, that's why I called you. I wanted to ask you a question."

"Sure, what did you want to ask Hot Donna?"

"You've done several of these all-night broadcasts. And I wanted to know if you ever did one of these naked?"

Donna's heart nearly skipped a beat. She wasn't expecting that.

"Why would you ask that?"

"Well I know that the station happens to clear out at night, except for you of course. And if you think about it, you could do an entire broadcast completely naked and no one could tell."

Donna got ahold of herself. This guy was clearly trying to throw er off guard, and she wasn't going to let him have the satisfaction, so she went on the offensive.

"How do you know I'm not naked right now?" she asked.

There was a pause.

"Are you?" replied the voice.

"I'll leave that up to your imagination."

"You're not naked. There's no way you would do that."

"How do you know? Like you said, no one could ever prove it."

"You are too scared to do something like that. Not with all these people listening."

"If you say so," said Donna with a smile, getting into the part. "For all you know, you Hot Donna could be naked right now while she is talking to you."

With that there was a click as the man ended the phone call abruptly.

"Ha, sure showed him," she said. "That's all for the calls everybody. Now you all just hold on, I'm gonna put on some Zeppelin to get you through the night, and I will see you all again in an hour."

With that she put the music back on again, made sure her mic was off, and kicked her feet up to relax until se had to go back on the air. As she did so, as much as she didn't want to admit to herself that the man, who was clearly a pervert, had gotten to her, she couldn't get the idea out of her mind. He was right. She was completely alone, with the whole building to herself. No one would be around for hours. She double checked to make sure the microphone was off.

"If I were to just... slip my shoes off," she said, and as she did she kicked her shoes off, "no one would know."

She got up and walked around, thinking about how she should have done this more often. She couldn't take her shoes off during the day, but at night she was free to do what she wanted. Her viewers wouldn't be able to hear if she didn't have shoes on. Then her brain to the next local step: They wouldn't know if her shirt was off either.

'Do I dare to do this?' she thought. 'Take my shirt off? I'm still technically at work.'

"No, of course not," she said out loud. "It's ridiculous that I would think of such a thing."

She quickly tried to push the thought out of her mind and look around for a way to pass the time, perhaps by listening to the music she just put on. But then the man's words echoed in her brain.

"You're too scared to do something like that," he had said.

"I'm not scared," Donna said to herself. She hated how that guy had called her on it.

Here she was, nothing to stop her from being adventurous, being a strong, sexy, confident woman, and she was chickening out. And even worse, this guy knew she would. As much as he tried to imagine him uncertain over whether or not she was telling the truth, she knew that somewhere out there he was laughing at her. It made her mad.

'I'll show him,' she thought.

She began unbuttoning her shirt.

'Am I really doing this?' she thought.

"No, of course I am. I'm not a coward."

She undid the last button and, after taking a deep breath, pulled the shirt back over her shoulders and slid each arm out of it's sleeve. She was now in her bra.

'Oh my god oh my god oh my god,' she thought.

She took another deep breath. "Easy," she said. "I'm not afraid."

But she was shaking, partially out of the fear of what she had done, that people would burst through the door at any moment and catch her, and partially because she knew she wasn't done.

She played with the waistband of her jeans, fiddling with the top button, eventually finding it undone, followed by the zipper. The next thing she knew, her jeans were halfway down her legs. She told herself that she shouldn't leave them like that, it would be dangerous. What if she fell? She should either pull them up or take them off completely. She opted for the latter, and since she had already started a pile of her clothes with her shirt, she might as well place her jeans on top of it.

This felt like one of those bad dreams, like the ones where you dreamt that you forgot to get dressed in the morning and you went to school. Except she was at work in her underwear. And yet, ass much her better judgment screamed at her to turn back, nothing bad happened. Minutes ticked by, she walked around the room. She knew she wasn't supposed to be doing this, but who could stop her? There were no consequences. Here she was, practically half naked, and nothing could stop her.

'Hell, I could get completely naked," she thought. 'It wouldn't make much difference would it.'

She looked around once more; she didn't know why. Then she contemplated which to remove first, the bra or panties.

'Bra first,' she thought.

With trembling hands, she reached around and unhooked her bra. Once it was unhooked, she reached her hands around to her front and desperately clung to her bra, holding it tight to her chest. Slowly, she let it slide down, until it came off completely and she held it in her hand. She placed it on her jeans.

'Only one more left,' she thought.

She hooked the thumbs into her panties and slid them down her legs, picking them up off the dirty floor and, not folding them, dropped them on the pile of clothes. She was now completely naked at work. She sat down in the chair, feeling the fabric against her bare skin. She kicked her bare feet up on the table one over the other and placed her hands behind her head, trying her best to look relaxed event though all of her nerves were on red alert. She looked over at the light, making sure the light was off, indicating the mic was off and no one could hear her.

"See?" she said to herself. "I'm not afraid. He doesn't know me."

As much as she tried to fool herself, she knew she wasn't comfortable, and she pulled her feet of the desk and sat upright with her legs under the table. It felt weird to sit here like this. While the table covered her crotch, her breasts were still above it, and could be clearly seen from the glass window the separated the recording area from the casual room, where the fridge was. She looked over at the clock, surprised to find that only thirty minutes had passed.

"What?!" she said. "That felt like an eternity!"

Anyways, she still had twenty minutes of time to kill, and that was if she even wanted to go back on air, she could just leave it and go back on the air and do her schtick at the next interval. Did se want to get dressed before then? So many questions buzzed around her head while she sat there, still naked.

What to do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)