More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by just some account just some account

What rule does he change first? What happens?

Women and tickling

The user of the app had a very specific vision of the world.
Sexual in nature, but not actually about sex. Rather, about tickling.
Tickling was always exiting, beautiful, hot. A “pure” interaction between bodies, without any fluids or orifices, but still an opportunity to touch and explore the sexy women’s body, cause a wild and obvious reaction. See an exposed armpit or belly or foot, and create an explosion of girly laughter in one touch. Make her into a tickle-toy. Have her helpless in your power. Helpless in a paradoxically innocent and non-harmful way, because she is laughing, isn’t she? So everything is fine!

Except it’s not. The idea of a woman tickling, and people ignoring her because “obviously you are having fun”, is beautiful. But in reality, it is terrible. This should not happen. That is a form of systematic harm done by society every day. Some people like being tickled that way, and pretending they don’t is part of the fun for them. But for others it’s the opposite, and there is no simple obvious way to tell.
He wanted to create a “freeuse tickling” paradise, but didn’t want anyone to suffer. And the society itself should be stable and coherent, even changed to fit a perverts fetish, that is very important.
Additionally, if women are tickled easily and often, wouldn’t that be bad for women’s place in society in other ways?

One rule, not very exciting, just for safety:

  • Men and women have fully equal legal rights, except for cases where there is an objective, obvious reason for the rights to be different. Gender is never a reason for unfair discrimination. Skills and achievements are always judged objectively. It is unthinkable to treat someone worse because of their gender. It is obvious that women are worthy of respect as much as men. Stories have a great amount of female characters, as powerful and independent as male characters. This rule is true in the entire world, and did not require a social movement to fight for it. “Feminism” is a small and obscure (though positively viewed) movement of women who try to be more feminine.

With that out of the way, to the fun (but still complicated) part!

  • All women are very ticklish, and love to be tickled. The exhausting, annoying, embarrassing, frightening, or overwhelming feelings caused by tickling (if present) never disappear, but the enjoyment is always increased to be stronger than them. No women will fully prefer to avoid being tickled, all else being equal. How much specifically they prefer to be tickled, on which part of the body, and in what situation differs from woman to woman.
  • It is fashionable for women to wear clothes that make tickling them easier (usually on their favorite tickle-spot).
  • Quickly tickling a woman is an acceptable and universal gesture of respect, friendship, or affection, like hugs or handshakes (but even more common and acceptable).
  • tickling of a woman (i.e. tickling for a long time; with specialized tools; stripped; in bondage, etc.), is perfectly acceptable and legal, on two conditions: only if it’s done by a person (or many people) trusted by and emotionally close to the tickled woman (on her judgment), and only if the woman doesn’t have any important business or responsibilities she intends to do, and the tickling would stop her from fulfilling. tickling never happens if the two conditions are not met.

And, after some deep thinking, one another change, great in scope, fundamentally changing biology, but necessary to create a world that is not worse than the current one, where people are not in any new danger:

  • While subjected to tickling, women do not get hungry, thirsty, sleepy, or tired, they do not have trouble breathing, and don’t have any other physical needs. No physical conditions make the tickling harder, and the tickling doesn’t cause any problems that it wouldn’t cause to a perfectly healthy person.

(Author Note: I really hate stories that begin with a cool premise, but are not continued. Unfortunately, it’s what I will have to do. I came with a premise I like, but can’t for the life of me write how it works on practice. Only upload this chapter, and hope some other writer continues the story.)

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)