More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 9 by TheNextGamer TheNextGamer

Right?

Why is my sister sucking my dick?

Something about this seems strangely familiar. You don't know why, but you're almost positive this isn't the first time this has happened.

But that should be impossible, right?

I guess in a dream, anything is possible.

So you might as well stop thinking about it and just go with the flow.

You gulped, staring at your sister's perky breasts up to her luscious lips as she licks your fingers dry.

You slowly stood up, nervously using one hand to unzip your pants. Shelly smiles excitedly as she sees this, letting go of your finger so that you can use your other hand.

It took you a moment, with you breathing heavily and your hands trembling like crazy. But you managed to pull down your pants to reveal your stiff long rod, which was pointed straight at Shelly.

"S-S-Shelly... C-C-Can you p-please... Su.... Please suuuu-..." You stammered, maybe to embarassed or too nervous to even finish the sentence. Like some part of you was still grounded in reality and wasn't able to go through with the incestous act you're about to commit.

"Yes, little brother?" Shelly smiled innocently, looking up at you while licking her lips from the leftover cheese. Her hands were already in the middle of unzipping her own pants, getting ready to fuck her own fingers in anticipation.

"Please suuuu- please.... Please just... My dick, I want... I want you to suuuu-" you kept stammering, unable to say it out loud.

"Are you trying to ask me, your big sister, to suck my own little brother's cock until I empty every speck of cum hiding in your balls?" Shelly asked coyly.

Your face was completely flushed at this point, either from embarassment or from lust. Not exactly what you were going to say, but it was close enough. You nod your head.

"I would love to."

She leaned in with her tongue out, and started licking the underside of your cock from the bottom, all the way to the tip where your slit was. You made a wheezing sound, unprepared to feel the sudden rush of pleasure.

"You're so nervous, it's so cute..." Shelly teased, lapping up the precum oozing out, "You can't even stand still properly."

She was right. Your legs were shaking up a storm, and your couldn't keep your cock steady enough for her to lick.

So she stood up and pushed you back in your seat. You land your butt roughly on the dinning room chair, as your cock was now pointing straight at the ceiling.

Tracing her finger in circles around your cock, she said, "I can't believe I made your cock so hard... It's just as delicious as I remember imagining it."

Remember imagining it? How long has your sister been like this?

No wait, that's just you making her say that. This is a dream after all. What's more sexier than a girl fantasizing about your own dick? Even if it was your sister? Yeah... That's it. That's the only explanation.

Still teasing your cock, she leaned in towards your ear and whispered, "I've been having dreams about this, you know? Dreams about sucking your cock and gulping your semen down my throat. I couldn't get those dreams out of my head for days. Now it's finally coming true." She kissed your cheek and smothered you with her boobs before slowly sliding down until your cock was right in front of her face.

She licked it again, and your cock jumped in delight. Shelly giggled, looking up to you one last time, "I just want you to know, my favorite thing to do is to give blowjobs. So just sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride. This is going to be the first out of hundreds..."

"H-H-Hundreds?!" You sputtered out.

Without another word, she closed her lips to cover your entire tip, and started sucking-

You couldn't take it anymore, you came immediately.

You moan, spurting your cockjuice inside her mouth without any warning. Shelly widened her eyes in surprise, but didn't flinch back or pull her head away. Instead she stuck right on your cock and let you fill her mouth without complaint.

When it was over, you began gasping for breath as the orgasm was the strongest you've ever had in your entire life. And you didn't even get to last a single second for her blowjob.

Shelly opened her mouth to show you your cum, before swallowing it all in one gulp. Then she opened it again to prove that she did.

"Wow... You were so turned on, I didn't even have to do anything to make you cum yet. It was all so quick..." She said with a slurp.

"S... I'm sorry..." You don't know why you felt the need to apologize, but for some reason, the fact you came so quickly was just embarrassing.

"Don't be. It was delicious." She purred.

John Doe, you must be one fucked up individual to make your sister act like this.

"But it was a bit too quick... I wanted to show off my skills before you blew your load in my mouth. Like this, see-" Shelly grinned before engulfing your deflating cock fully in her mouth.

You yelped, the overwhelming pleasure coursing through you before you felt your cock get a second wind and grow erect again while it was right inside her mouth.

Your sister squeaked, pushing herself back in surprise after feeling your cock get hard so quickly. She coughed a few times, before looking on at the cock in admiration, "Damn little brother, you recover fast!"

That has never happened before. You usually went soft after cumming once and that was it. You don't recover until waiting for an hour or so.

This only proves further that you were dreaming all this up. There was no other possible explanation.

Fully accepting the fact this was all just a dream in your perverted little mind, you became a lot less nervous and a lot more confident. After all, nothing really mattered, right? All that matters now was what you wanted to do until you wake up.

"So... Uh... Can we do that again?" You asked her, more than ready for round two.

Shelly excitedly gulped down your cock, skipping the teasing and roleplay in order to get straight to the main event in order to show off her sexy skills and experience. Her lips were puckered in and her cheeks hallow as she sucked the life out of your cock, her head bobbing up and down.

"Oh fuck!" You shouted, bracing yourself by holding your hands tightly on the edge of your chair. Even though you just came a second ago, your sensitive dick could feel every bounce and tongue lick that came it's way, and you were absolutely relishing the feeling.

You have never gotten your cock sucked before in your entire life, only ever fantasizing it while jerking off to porn. And now here you are, with your sister out of all people, going to town on your dick like a buffet.

If every blowjob felt as good as this, you wouldn't mind having recurring dreams about your sister blowing your brains out like this.

You can't peel your eyes away, the visual image of your cock entering and exiting her mouth, it was driving you crazy.

Then your sister started forcing your cock deeper, where you could actually feel your cock getting messaged by her tight throat.

You gave a moan, unable to handle the pressure of her blowjob. You're pretty sure most girls would probably be or gagging at this point if your cock was lodged in their throats, but not only was your sister taking it like a pornstar, she was stilling bouncing her head up and down on you like a jackhammer!

"This is the greatest dream I've ever had in my entire life!" You shouted, bucking your hips towards her mouth in the same rhythm of her blowjob- no this wasn't even a blowjob anymore, this was straight up violent throatfucking without any of the rough needed!

Forcing herself to take in as much of your cock as possible, she stayed still for a moment to let you enjoy her deepthroat skills, before pulling out. With heavy breathes, she laughed, "If you think you're dreaming now, wait until you get a load of this!"

Stepping back a bit, she straightened her legs and raised her ass up in the air while getting down to all fours. Both of her hands were soaking wet (she was apparently fucking herself while you fucked her throat) she positioned them to hold her up steady and opened her mouth wide as she plunged herself towards your dick.

"Holy shit!" You cried out, feeling even more of your cock going even deeper in her throat now that it was aligned straight with her body. Like the sexiest and most obedient dog in the world, she was on all fours and was using her throat to milk you dry.

You grabbed a hold of her head and her go even faster, your balls already boiling for your second release.

"Please don't let me wake up. Please don't wake up, please don't wake up- not until I cum down your throat!" You chanted over and over again as you rapidly thrusted your hips into her mouth and pushed her head down everytime you thrusted. You even took one hand and placed it under her to cop a feel of her boobs, groping it tightly.

Shelly was almost at her limit, the rough manhandling of her body and her head being used like a sextoy, her eyes started rolling up to the back of her head in pure ecstasy as she orgasmed all over her pants.

"Don't wake up, don't wake up, don't wake up-"

You can't think anymore. Your mind has completely turned into a thoughtless beast who only knows about his own desires and no one else's.

Eventually, you couldn't take it anymore.

Spewing out of your cock and directly straight into her throat, you unleashed the biggest load you've ever experienced having, your entire pelvis spasming as you let out a gushing wave of sperm, your head lurching back and screaming like a banshee. You couldn't stop humping her face as you continuously came.

Shelly did her best to gulp down every single drop, but was unable to take it all in as a few specks here and there poured out of her overflowing mouth.

When you eventually emptied your balls, you finally let go of her head and lay back in your chair, basking in the afterglow of what you considered the best orgasm in your entire life.

Except, it wasn't over yet. Shelly still had your cock in her mouth, and instead of getting off to enjoy the afterglow as well, Shelly went straight back to bobbing her head up and down in one final attempt to get even more cum out of you.

Shocked by the extra stimulation, you gave a breathless gasp and arched your back in, clenching your hands.

To your everlasting surprise, there was still just a few more liters of cum left in you, as the pleasure of her post-orgasm blowjob caused you to cum again for the third time this morning.

She swallowed it all down, her eyes closed as she savored the flavor of each gulp of cum.

Finally, FINALLY, it was over.

Shelly popped off your dick with an audible plop, and you swear you could see heart-shaped pupils in her eyes.

Both of you were gasping for breath, completely sweaty from the entire ordeal.

"Still think it's a dream, throatfucker?" Shelly teased, using her finger to lap up the cum that was dripping down her chin.

It was at that point, you realized two major things.

One, this was not a dream. Something like this can't possibly be created in a dream. You seriously had the greatest blowjob in your life from your sister. Everything that has happened today was all real. You had engaged in an act of with your sister.

Two, you were going to be late for school, because like hell you were gonna arrive smelling like sweat, sex, and grilled cheese.

Getting up off the floor, your sister sat on your lap, grabbed your hand, it up to her boobs, and smiled, "I fucking love your cock."

Now what?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)