More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Primus359 Primus359

What Happens Now?

Why PANIC of course!

You stare at the mirror with your mouth handing open. You’re a girl. You’re a freaking GIRL!! For goodness sake, you need help, boy! You stumble across the room and dig through your jeans from last night to find your phone. You aren’t even sure who you want to call. And you voice! Nobody will believe that you’re… well… YOU! You heartbeat thunders in your ears as you jab at the first friendly looking name and text out a quick plea for assistance! As you press send, your eyes finally lift to the mirror above your bureau.

“My God…”

Quickly your eyes travel down your newly soft, supple curves. Your breasts are nothing short of spectacular; the skin is flawless and each jutting orb if perky and full. You’ve got dozens of pics of tits just like yours on your computer. You give your head a quick shake. They’re NOT mine. Their weight on your chest is one of the most disconcerting things so far and everything you do drags your attention back to them. When you breathe, they swell; when you move, they jiggle; and as you stare at the ample natural cleavage that your new—THIS new body provides, your fat pink nipples start to harden.

You yourself to stop dwelling on them for a moment but immediately they focus on the curve of your new sex. There’s emasculation… and then there’s literally having your dick taken from you. You’ve always been pleased with your size; but this… this is worse than shrinkage. It’s just… GONE. In it’s place is the puffy, perfectly smooth mound of a cunt. You have a void; a warm, pink void designed to be filled with a dick. And if that happens over the next 2 days, you’ll have this body forever!

“No!”

You phone clatters to the floor as both hands press to your panicked face, staring at the obviously frightened young woman in your reflection. Your own terrified eyes blinking back at you from beneath a few stray locks of beautiful auburn hair. You look so girly for an instant that you immediately your arms back down to your sides and the curve of your hips. You breasts swell as you take a deep, calming breath.

Your eyes finally focus on your face. Dark seductive eyes, soft, petite features. You’ve got freckles! Though somebody would have to get pretty close to see them against your skin. As you soak in your lips, however, your heart sinks again. Full, pillowy, soft. You open your mouth and catch a quick glimpse of you own moist, pink mouth as you wiggle your lips; frowning more as you close your mouth again. No matter what you do, they seem to have a natural pucker to them. Dick sucking lips. You give a mental shrug immediately. 'Well, that’s NOT going to happen.' It just isn’t as far as you’re concerned, and the ease with which you’ve made that decision actually makes you feel a little better.

2 days. Be a girl for 2 days. And if the voice was telling the truth then you’ll be super fertile for the duration of your... visit. But you’re still you inside. You aren’t sure what the voice meant about your body ‘needing’ more… but you know what you DON’T need, and it’s any sort of physical attention from ANYONE else. 2 days and this nightmare will be over. And after that… well… you sure as hell aren’t going to allow this to happen again.

So what’s next? Explore that body? Find some freaking clothes so that you can begin safely ignoring that body? Wait… didn’t you send a text to someone?

So? What's next smart guy?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)