More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Primus359 Primus359

So? What's next smart guy?

Clothes are definitely the smarter option.

Your eyes linger on the soft, supple body in the mirror. The smooth cleft of your pussy should be more jarring but instead, the two jiggly weights jutting so proudly from your chest keep pulling your eyes back to them again and again. The way they rise and fall with each slightly panicked breath you take; moving softly against each other each time you shift your balance slightly. It's maddening! Why do they have to be so... perfect?

Your eyes drop slowly from the reflective surface to the twin swells on your chest. This is all so weird; you aren't even sure this is YOUR body! And you aren't sure which is worse, that somebody could so completely physically change you; or that some poor girl in waking up right now with your ruggedly handsome body. You'd, sure as fuck, would want her to show at least a little modesty and reserve with your body. But as the melons on your chest swell with another breath, you can't seem to stop one hand from rising up and hovering over your right breast.

Even without touching, the heat of your hand feels nice against the sensitive pink areola and you actually watch the fat nipple harden into a tight bud. You hesitate a moment longer and then press your fingers to the jiggling orb.

"Ooooh!"

You stagger slightly as the world seems to tilt for just a moment. You'd intended to give the nipple a light pinch; just a squeeze to see how it really felt. But the wave of sensation that ran through you as your fingers rubbed across the pillowy skin was so intense that you're almost certain that these puppies are far more sensitive than a real woman's. Gently this time, you cup your breast again.

"Mmm?"

For a moment, you stand there, enjoying the sensation of a soft hand against your skin; the tight bud of your nipple pulsing in time with your heart beat against your palm. It's actually... really really nice. One quick glance at the beautiful naked woman softly massaging her chest in the mirror reminds you of the situation. You're a guy. And this... This... is SO not what you mean by wanting to get into a girl's pants.

You your hand away from your chest and immediately grab the jeans from the floor, inhaling deeply with your customary "sniff test". While there's no offending body odor smell, there is the hint of something musky and alluring. A tiny shiver runs down your spine but you're sure it's just the cold as you drop the jeans back to the floor.

"Too big anyway..."

Gotta find something a little closer to your size. What do you have in the closet? Feeling brave enough to give your sister's wardrobe try? Aren't you forgetting something? ... And is it getting warmer in here?

So... whatcha gonna wear?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)