More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by ISSIS Tknups ISSIS Tknups

So? What's next smart guy?

Breath dude, you've got to think, try to focus for fuck sake.

You begin pacing all around your room nervously looking for something to wear, stopping suddenly with a look of panic on your face as you pass the a/c vent. As you recognize the strange tingling you experienced only seconds ago when you touched your new, perfectly sized, incredibly sexy and very sensitive nipples. Looking down at your sexy new tits in shock now as the feeling seems much more intense than before, you make a mental note, (NO STANDING DIRECTLY IN FRONT OF A/C VENTS FOR THE NEXT 48 HRS). All this happening in only seconds as you stare down seeing each of your hands cupping each of your beautiful new breasts. The thumb, forefinger and middle finger of each hand somehow instinctively cradling your now very hard nipples perfectly, if not a bit over protectively. Loosening your grip on each of your nipples suddenly quantifies your terror as you become aware of a strange tingling, or is it heat decreasing slightly between your legs. Didn't it feel almost electric you wonder, staring down at your hard nipples and all the sexy, tiny little goose bumps all around them making your already arousing tits that much hotter. The puzzled, terrified look upon your face calming slightly as your academic logic and common sense begin to kick in, of course, the process of elimination. Pausing, unsure if you want to know, then gripping your nipples between all three digits slightly harder than you did to protect them from the cold air conditioning. You almost jump out of your new, very sexy skin as what could only be described as a hardly measurable electric current shoots directly from your now rock hard nipples straight down between your creamy thighs. The fear, the sexual excitement, the physical stimulation, curiosity, my god dude right down to the split second your eyes focused on your sexy feet as your nipples rang the doorbell inside your smooth, hot, tight little cunt. Your panic much worse than it was two and a half minutes ago, that's right, less than three minutes has passed for you to experience the gambit of emotions you've just went through. And the only answer you can even entertain for lasting 47.28 hours more like this involves handcuffing yourself to your fathers work bench down in the garage. If you can fight off the growing urge you seem to be having to investigate your smooth, tight 18 year old little pussy that has only replaced the tingle and heat sent from your nipples with a noticeable dampness.

Well dude, how are you, an oversexed 18 year old girl (oversexed being a thousand times worse as a girl apparantly). Just out of high school going to manage ignoring your HOT 18 year old girl body. That is obviously much more sensitive and attuned to it's

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)