More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by waitwhatnow waitwhatnow

So? What's next smart guy?

Explore

You bend over and look at your phone. During your panic you texted your best friend Alex asking if he was OK. There's no reply yet. Calming down now you take another look in the mirror, your nipples are hard, you reach a tentative hand up and touch the right one.

You should be thinking of a plan, like where to find clothes. You could borrow some from you Mom maybe, she is shorter and her boobs are smaller but her clothes might work. The feeling of the nipple between your fingers is distracting however. You pinch the other nipple.

An "Oh" escapes your mouth, it felt amazing. Your other hand slide down your stomach to the new opening in you body. You slide a finger in between the lips. You are so wet already, the demand the caller mentioned is building. Adding a second finger sends enough pleasure you need to sit on your bed. You increase the speed, this feels amazing.

'Bang'

You here the front door slam close. "Shit" you think that must your Mom and Dad back from their morning run. How will you ever explain this?

There is no way you to explain, you grab your phone and head for the back door, slipping down the hall naked. Mom will head straight to their bathroom for a shower first. Dad will be in the kitchen.

You make it to the laundry room, with the back door to the yard. You pad to the hamper as quietly as possible, the kitchen is through the other thin door and you can hear the cupboard doors slam as your Dad gets a glass. You grab your Mom's running shorts from yesterday and the shirt below them finally you slip on her flip-flops by the back door.

'Sqeeeeak'

The door makes the same loud noise it does every time.

Does Dad hear the squeak and catch a naked stranger in the laundry room?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)