More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by ThomasMoro ThomasMoro

What's next?

When moths attack

Gwen Stacy had no idea what strange universe she had entered this time -- just that she managed to spend the first few hours of her stay there without glitching.

Then night came and Gwen started getting anxious that her luck would change. What exactly was this world, anyway? Was it the one where ducks talk or vampires were real or where whatever knows fear burns at the touch of a Man-Thing?

Then she saw a pair of beady red eyes looking at her from out of the darkness. They were far too small to belong to a human being. Heck, they were far too small to belong to a mouse.

They looked like the type of eyes one would see on a bug. No, worse yet, a spider.

And the way they were glowing. It was like it belonged to a radioactive spider.

Then she got closer and saw that it was not a radioactive spider she was looking at. It was a radioactive moth.

Which meant what exactly?

If the moth accidentally bit her, would Gwen acquire the power to fly?

Gwen laughed at the thought of doing just that.

Then she noticed that the moth had friends.

Indeed, a whole group of red beady eyes looked at her from out of the darkness. A fact that didn't really bother Gwen until she remembered the one thing that moths were most famous for -- chewing holes in clothing.

But surely she had nothing to worry about from a tiny group of -- No, wait. It was now a large group of radioactive moths. And getting larger all the time.

This might be a good time to get out of here, thought Gwen.

But before she could decide what direction to move in, the moths attacked.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)