More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Blackskull Blackskull

What happens to Wanda?

Wanda needs a new uniform

Wanda Maximoff, newest member of the superteam known as The Avengers, sighed as she walked into the quarters she had been assigned. She tugged at her flimsy black cotton dress, which she had recently been wearing as a sort of uniform when she trained or went into battle, but it had been getting increasingly threadbare and she now found yet another rip opened up in the side. She was assessing the damage when her doorbell chimed.

"Come in." she called over her shoulder.

"Hey, Wanda." Natasha Romanoff, the Black Widow, entered the room, dressed in her signature skintight black leather catsuit.

"What's up? It's only been two minutes since power training."

"Yes, but I thought we should have this conversation away from- you know, the guys. It's about your dress."

"My dress?"

"Yes, er, I noticed it's taken a bit of a beating."

"I was just thinking the same thing. I put it on for the fight in Sokovia, and since then it just became my go-to outfit for Avenging. But it has seen better days."

"You seem very calm. You didn't notice the back, then."

"What?" Wanda turned to the full-size mirror next to her door, and then swivelled to look at her own back. It was easy to see her back, given half the dress was torn away in a ragged hole, also exposing red lace panties. "Oh, my! When did that happen?!"

"When you dodged Redwing. I tried to get your attention, but you were in the zone."

"Crap!" Wanda grabbed at the edges of the rip and tugged them to try and close it. With a brief tearing, the front of her dress split apart down the middle to her bellybutton, revealing that her bra matched her panties. She grabbed at the new tear, tugging to see if she could close it, which caused the other holes in her dress to pull more, revealing several patches of pale pink skin.

"I hope you don't mind if I have a new uniform whipped up for you?" Natasha barely concealed a smirk.

"No, please do." Wanda gasped, seeing her black dress falling to pieces.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)