More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by drake_hallord drake_hallord

Who are you?

Walter Aragal - A lucky 21 year old

You woke up to a familiar sensation of someone sucking your cock..... You don't know who it might be though, as all you can see are a pair of delicious breasts hanging over you.... Just in reach.... You go ahead and lift your head to suck on them.... You know who owns these perfect pair of breasts..... Claire... Actually you own it but Claire has them on her! And they are to be sucked, given the delicacy they appear to be!

"Ohh... ! You are awake, Master!" Claire says in her sweet voice. "Yeah. Come here.", You pull her closer to kiss her. The morning ain't worth it if you can't taste her. You push your tongue and it is immediately received by your object of affection. "Uhmmm.....!" Claire moans. You bring your hand up to hold her head and another one to massage her breasts. Can't let the gorgeous globes be! You massage her nipples... "Ahhh!" Claire moans through the kiss! You knew perfectly well that Claire had the most sensitive nipples and she could cum just by her boobs getting massaged!

"Master! All the love only for Claire. I thought you loved us all equally." Allison spoke up from below. So it was Allison blowing you, you show have guessed from her amateur skills. What could you do, she was just claimed and lacked any experience, after all your younger sister was a virgin until a few days ago! Innocent and shy, you still remember your first night together.....

Wait a minute, where's the flashback?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)