More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by BackTrack66 BackTrack66

What happens to Natasha and how does she end up naked?

Unexpected Side Effects Of Sleeping With Bruce Banner

Well their relationship had been short lived, Natasha had nothing but fond memories of her and Bruce's time together.

However their relationship had probably ended when Hulk had disappeared back during the Ultron battle. It was still a probably because it was the Hulk who made the decision to leave; not Bruce.

She remembered all the little moment they shared together, including a night of intimacy.

Despite their closeness; neither of them could really have a future one would consider normal.

Bruce had been rendered sterile by the gamma radiation he had been exposed to; and Natasha herself had been sterilized by the red room long ago.

With that in mind, neither had used protection during that night and Bruce had cum inside her.

Unbeknownst to either of them, that would be far more consequences to this action. The gamma radiation that was contained in Bruce's sperm; well unable to produce any offspring. It did have one unique ability; DNA restructuring similar to that of what happened to Bruce but in a much longer process.

The sperm let out waves of what was gamma radiation, and the sperm had broken apart into tiny DNA sized cells that latched to Nat's DNA and started a transformation process.

Slowly but surely the DNA restructuring had taken place, combined that with the two extra loads of cum Nat had swallowed during blowjobs and an additional three loads that had been blown onto exposed flesh and absorbed through the skin. The DNA transformation was completed.

Only a few months after their last encounter together, Natasha's DNA have been completely changed permanently. However she had yet to discover this fact and was unaware that anything happened at all.

Now the question is; where is she when she finally learns what has happened?

Where is she?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)