More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 7 by poiasdew poiasdew

What does he do?

Two bodies, one Sara

In thanks for you that liked the previous version of this chapter, I reworked and extended it from 400 to over 900 words. Enjoy


If only there was a way to have these two hot redheads snugging on his cock without Sara fighting with herself...

He paused and though, "Fighting with... herself."

With that in mind, Josh had a crazy idea. He wasn't even sure if it would work, if the app could do stuff like this. He had to try it.

Way already annoyed with the bickering, Josh wrote the next rule on his phone:

  • Identical twins share the same consciousness as if one person controls both bodies. They fully feel and control them at the same time without any problems. And for all intents and purposes they are treated as one person.

And with the push of a button, he turned his eyes to the mess of red hair between his legs as he felt his dick being licked and kissed up and down in perfect trained synchrony.

"Holy shit," he exclaimed dropping his head backwards. "Sara, this is so fucking good!"

The tongues continued to lick his length, alternating: One tongue rising as the other lowered. Both mouths tongue kissing the head, licking around it. One descending to his balls, tasting it in adoration. Then he felt a warm sensation as one of the mouths pushed his dick inside it, the other still licking and sucking his testicles.

"Oh shit," he warned, "I'm—" before Sara upped the pace deep-throating his cock with vigor. Both mouths began moaning in anticipation. Josh couldn't hold anymore and came hard.

The Sara sucking his cock pulled back and caught his ejaculation in her mouth triggering a trembling orgasm. She tried to hold it, sucking from the tip the glans wave after wave of sperm, while the other helped by stroking his cock.

Separating from Josh's already softening dick, she continued to orgasm hard trying to hold a mouthful of his sperm. The other Sara then jumped and involved her in a heated kiss.

They started swapping his creamy goodness back and forth moaning in shaking orgasms, hips bucking on each other's legs with their breasts pushed together sharing his delicious cum in bliss.

Josh watched the scene gobsmacked. "Holy shit. This is so fucking hot," he said as his flaccid rod, wet and shiny from the previous ministrations, started to rise again. Only then he realized that one of the Saras had short shoulder-length hair.

Another wave of moaning orgasms hit the duo when they separated swallowing his cum, falling on the bed trembling enjoying a post-orgasmic bliss.

A fire burned inside Josh. If not for the tiredness that hit him and shock from the honest to god hottest thing he had ever seen, he would've tackled the pair right then and violated them both.

"You sure love when I do that," one of the Saras said panting with a smug, eyes still half closed while the other rested face down. "And you better appreciate the blowjob, babe. No way another woman could suck your cock properly with how much they would be cumming, and not even counting the double action from this hot twinned body."

The resting Sara crawled to Josh's side and snug comfortably resting her head on his torso, making Josh feel her hardened nipple on his arm. "So be glad you have me," the other said, closing in and pressing her lips against Josh's.

They kissed a thorough but gentle kiss, Josh fighting back and caressing her body. But when the other twin started nuzzling and kissing his neck he promptly resigned to the hot twins. There was no point in trying to fight for dominance. One horny Sara was already intense. Two of them? It was insane.

He just went with the flow and enjoyed it. He panted as they separated from the hot kiss, "Don't worry. That, that was amazing," he said sharing his gaze between the both gorgeous redheads. "I love you so much."

"I love you too," one said as both hugged him from different sides.

"Now...", she paused with a nervous look in her eyes, biting her lower lip, "About that fuck I've been needing, If you feel you could do it again I could help—wha—you're hard already?" she said in shock and hungry anticipation.

"That was so fucking hot, you two orgasming tasting my cum."

" 'You two', eh?" she smirked. "If that's how you want to play..." she paused for a second then gestured to the long-haired Sara as if presenting her, "Sarissa here has been a very bad girl"—said Sarissa moaned pleadingly—"And I know exactly how you could punish her."

Nervous, unable to remember how this reality's Josh did it, he asked "And how are we doing that?"

The short-haired Sara replied with a half-evil grin, "I'm going to push her face down into the bed, and you're going to fuck her not stopping no matter how much she begs or cries."

"Wait, wait, but aren't you two one person?"

She doubled over laughing, then Sarissa explained, "Yeah, duh! That's what makes it fun. Sarielle will tell you exactly how hard you'll do it, how much you'll spank me, while she feels everything from this body. C'mon, babe. Did I blow your mind that hard?"

"Ah"—Still processing that, his erection now raging, Josh himself to remember as he assembled the puzzle: Sarissa, the long haired Sara; and Sarielle, the short-haired one. He also thought, "Did they always go by these names?" He'd have to figure that out too.

But that could wait, right?

Two hot horny redheads needed his attention

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)