More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by stretchingfiction stretchingfiction

Who has it and how does it manifest?

Turned into a sexdoll on her birthday

I hadn't realized what was in store for me when I had gone to school. It was my 18th birthday I was looking forward to Having a party later that night and I even thought my dad was getting me a car so i was super excited. Hate to admit about was only a daddy's little girl and was the typical cheerleader. I didn't have to try hard and had a perfect body and at 5'3" with perky c cups all the guys drooled over me.

"Happy Birthday Alicia I hear behind me in the hallway as I'm going to the bathroom." I turned to see Creepy janitor. You must have overheard me earlier in the hallway talking to my friends about it.

"Go clean up some mess and leave me alone you creep. " I tell him not wanting anything to do with making small talk with the loser. I mean all he was was a dumb janitor. What I didn't know was he had just gained a power.

"Well you're a cunt for sure this is going to make it even more fun. Be good and shut your mouth and follow me." He says. I go to screen but I can't and I have but to follow him down the hall. My body is completely out of my control and I don't know what's happening and I'm panicking inside as I emerged into the old boiler room.

"You're lucky i just got this power and your my first," he says as a stand their scared and unable to respond or move

"first let's see what I am working with strip your clothes," he says and i comply even as I want to run. he comes and grabs a breast.

"good but they need to be a bit more fuller and let's straighten them out. that teen ass is perfect we can leave it alone" he says shaming me for having one larger than the other. he smacks my ass and plays with my asshole as I can't believe it as my body changes.

"Next let's clean up any other imperfections," he says and the few moles or scars disappeared off me.

"From now on you never going to break the character of a compliant sex doll. You'll follow every instruction and thanks to my power don't worry about getting those holes wrecked. they will always return to normal." he says next. i can't believe he just said i was a sex doll now and was pushed down and felt his cock at my asshole

"let's test this out first. have been wanting to fuck this ass for years" and he pushes in as i scream inside since his instructions were firmly in place. It's dry and painful as he slides into my bowels and starts pummeling into my small frame and plump ass

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)