More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by HiBeGi HiBeGi

Who is going to lose her clothes?

Tsukasa Myoujin/Patren 3gou (Kaitou Sentai Lupinranger VS Keisatsu Sentai Patranger)

Portrayed by Kazusa Okuyama; Having been raised by her grandfather after her parents passed away, Tsukasa had a rather strict and rough childhood. Her grandfather, being a cop, would teach Tsukasa self-defense in the hopes that his granddaughter would be able to protect herself in the future. Though as soon as Tsukasa grew old enough, she left the company of her grandfather, not thinking twice about him until one day, while she was out with some friends, she was assaulted by some criminals. Thanks to her training, Tsukasa managed to defend herself, subduing the perpetrators. When the police arrived to arrest the criminals, Tsukasa spotted her grandfather among them, who had arrived because he was worried about her. Realizing her grandfather loved her despite being distant, Tsukasa was inspired to become a police officer at that very moment. Climbing up the ranks, Tsukasa managed to join the Global Special Police Organization Japan Branch, being assigned to a three-member tactical unit established to counter the Interdimensional Crime Group Gangler and a group of phantom thieves known as Kaitou Sentai Lupinranger. Being handed VS Changers to combat these forces, Tsukasa, along with her teammates, would become Keisatsu Sentai Patranger. Being the calm and collected one amongst her team, Tsukasa acts as the voice of reason as they protect the people of Japan from the Gangler threat. Though Tsukasa does have a quirky side to her while in private, as she has a soft spot for cute things, like plush toys, which she is an avid collector of.

How does Tsukasa end up naked

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)