More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Rowenar Rowenar

What's next?

Trouble with the Spear of Destiny

Sara Lance held the spear in her hands, focusing.

This was what everything had been building to. This spear could give the wielder unlimited power; unsurprisingly such an artefact was sought after by an evil speedster.

But she held it now. She had that power.

And she knew too well not to power. This was too much for anyone to handle; it was too easy to . The spear listened to every stray thought, would change whatever the wielder wanted.

She had to keep her thoughts and goals pure, narrow. Anything else would be a fragrant of this awesome power.

The only thing it was safe to do was to depower the spear, render it useless. And while she was at it, she could probably find something to deal with the speedster that wanted it-

No, Sara, don’t go too far. She cautioned herself.

Oh, but there were so many changes she could make. She could bring her sister back from the dead, deal with poverty, create world peace- but how much of that would be stable, and how much could she actually solve with a wave of a hand?

It was complicated, and she didn’t have time for complicated. She’d just make things worse.

She could do anything. Make every supermodel, male and female, on the planet fall for her. Add to her bank account. Name a city after herself-

No, that was an of power. Sara herself to steer her thoughts from that area, not wanting a stray impulse to affect the changes she was making.

She could make women walk around naked. That could be fun. While she liked both, she’d always preferred women, at least for looking at. If she-

No, Sara, concentrate. Selfish desires had no place, she just had to-

Done!

The spear was wrenched out of her grasp, but it was powerless now. She looked Thawne, the speedster, in his eyes and watched him realise his failure.

And watch him fade out of being, the countless versions of himself he’d pulled out of time vanishing too. Relieved, Sara exhaled, turning around.

Was it her imagination or was it colder?

Her team was on the ground, recovering. There was another version of herself too, one from a now-defunct timeline; Sara watched as she faded.

But that wasn’t the only thing that caught her eye. There was Mick, Ray, Stein, Jax, Nate… And then there was Amaya. A very naked Amaya, every inch of her dark skin on display as she lay on her back, rounded tits each capped with darker nipples, and a shaved cunt. Apparently Nate had introduced her to norms more modern than her time in the 50s.

Sara glanced down to see herself in precisely the same predicament, her own modest boobs without a scrap of covering as she stood out in the open, and past them her long toned legs on full display, her bare pussy just as visible.

She panicked almost immediately, swiftly looking around and realising she had nothing to hide behind.

Ok, maybe her mind had wandered. Woman not wearing clothes, she was a woman, hey presto and suddenly her nudity was part of the fabric of reality.

And, slowly, the Legends stood up. Sara’s eyes lingered on Amaya, not sure what to expect.

Do the Legends realise anything’s changed?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)