More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by jgail4 jgail4

What's next?

Trouble at Home

Laurel breathed a sigh of relief as she walked through the front door into her apartment, casually shrugging off her jacket and throwing it onto the couch. After a long day at the DA's office she could finally sit back and relax she thought as she kicked off her shoes.

It's days like this that she has trouble deciding what's harder: fighting criminals as Black Canary or working long hours in an office as herself. She was supposed to meet up with Oliver and the team in a few hours which meant that she still had time to cool off and have some downtime. She decided to take a relaxing shower first and headed towards the bathroom, swiftly unbuckling her belt and allowing her tracksuit pants to slide down her toned legs before kicking them off into the corner.

Entering the bathroom, Laurel locked the door behind her. Even though there was no-one else in the apartment, she had always been self-conscious about her body. Considering the fact that she wore a skin tight leather outfit every night, this always seem a little ironic. Laurel unbuttoned her shirt and slipped it off leaving her in matching black bra and panties before hanging it up on the sink and pulling back the shower curtains and spending a few moments turning the knobs to get it just the right temperature.

Once she was satisfied with the water she reached behind her back and unclasped her bra pulling it off her shoulders and casually throwing it with her shirt. She then bent over and slipped her panties down her legs, stepping out of them before adding it to the collection on the sink.

Now naked, she stepped into the shower pulling the curtains back into position and allowing the water to rinse all over her body finally feeling the stress of the day wash away. Laurel wasn't in the shower for very long before she started to hear something coming from her living room, a very faint shuffling noise. She froze in shock, there was somebody in her apartment, it could very well be Oliver or one of her other teammates. It might be her father coming to check on her she thought, but the last few years had left Laurel feeling wary and slightly paranoid. She had a strong feeling that whoever was out there wasn't friendly.

What does she do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)