More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Blackskull Blackskull

What's next?

To the ER

This could not be happening. Christine looked down at her own naked body, pink and . She had to get out of here, get some new scrubs, something!

"Dr Christine Palmer to the ER immediately!" the tannoy came more urgently.

It must be urgent, for them to keep calling her. Maybe one of her patients had gotten worse? Someone could be bleeding out down there, and they needed her. It would take three times as long to go and get new scrubs, even once she managed to get off this balcony.

"Dr Christine..."

"All right!" Christine snapped at the tannoy, pushing open the door and stepping back into the staff canteen.

She walked hurriedly, weaving around tables, one hand over her crotch and the other over her backside, leaving her perfect breasts exposed and jiggling gently as she went. More and more people were becoming aware of her predicament, heads turning in her direction from all around the room.

Once out of the canteen the corridor was fairly deserted and Christine could relax a bit more, until she reached the emergency room, which was packed. She made her way quickly to the nurses station.

"Holy..." a pretty young nurse gaped at the sight of the naked doctor.

"Yes, I know." Christine snapped, "What do you need me for? What's the emergency?"

"Oh, bed six." the nurse replied, picking up a medication chart from the desk, "It's a bit unclear whether you meant for her to be given one gram of tylenol, or one milligram."

"It doesn't come in one milligram..." Christine's voice trailed off as she realised the emergency she had rushed there naked to deal with was a simple medication query. She turned to leave, to go and get a new set of scrubs.

There was a shower of orange sparks circling around her.

Next thing she knew, Christine was standing on the street in the middle of the city, and still completely nude.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)