More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Yelawolf Yelawolf

Why did Tim want X-change?

To fuck his hung best friend

Tim knew ever since he saw his best friend cock, Max Chekers, he was never a man, but a true sissy. Max were a tall and handsome white guy, who made so much money in the stock market so he retired at 30. He had always told stories of his conquest to Tim. How all the lady he had been with always wanted more sex after they fucked.

Tim knew if he ever could earn enough money he would buy some x-change pills, so he did. Tim went back up to his apartment to call over Max.

He planned a day that Max will never forget. He call his friend number then Max picked up.

"Sup Tim." Said Max in his deep voice.

"Hello Max. I just brought you a late birthday gift. Will you come over to get it?" Tim said trying to sound nonchalant about his plan.

"Sure. See you when I get there. Can you fix me some food?" Said Max.

"Yes. See you when you get here." Tim said hanging up with a grin.

Tim open the pill bottle to look at the pills. They were pink like most girly things.

Tim strip naked to make sure he didn't rip his clothes off. He look at insignificant 1 inch penis.

Tim said out loud, "Goodbye little friend."

Tim took the x-change. Then he started to turn into a woman. It was painful the first time taking x-change, but after 30 seconds it left.

At some point Tim must have fell. He got up from the floor, he look into the small mirror on his dresser. He had some double d's tits with a curvy body to match. He had a bubble butt with a tight pussy.

He felt it with pleasure, but immediately stop so he could enjoy being penetrade by Max. He also notice he had blonde hair with a tan complexion.

Tim went to his closet to see if any fit him. He brought many clothes for this very moment.

He pick a mini short with a black thong and a black alter top with daddy little girl on it. He put it on to greet Max when he come by.

Tim went to his mini fridge to make a burritos for Max. He put 2 of them in the microwave too heat up.

He then heard a knock at his door.

Who is it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)