More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MistWolf MistWolf

Who is going to lose her clothes?

Tikka (Bright)

Tikka is a young Elf and a former Inferni before betraying them. She also happens to be a Bright who is in possession of the Magic Wand that she stole from her sister Leilah.

Tikka was an elf who, along with her sister Leilah, was part of an Inferni coven, a sect of renegade elves seeking the return of the Dark Lord. When her magical training had barely begun, Tikka betrayed the Inferni and fled, being hidden by members of the Shield of Light. Leilah gave her wand to an assassin to go after her, finding and murdering those who protected her. However, Tikka was able to remove her killer's wand and use it to violently transfigure her, fusing her body to a wall and destroying her lower half, leaving her barely alive.

Abilities :

As an Elf, Tikka possesses agility and reflexes superior to a human. Despite not demonstrating the same combat skills of the other Inferni, she was able to perform acrobatics and big jumps to avoid danger. She proved to have a great aim, being able to throw a canister at the face of an Inferni with great precision and return his weapon to Ward throwing it on the floor.

Like her sister, Tikka possesses magical abilities, although her incomplete training only allows her to perform a handful of spells, the incantations of which are in Elvish. As a Bright, Tikka has the ability to use the power of a Magic Wand. By using her sister's wand, Tikka was able to accidentally shoot energy at a car and cause it to explode while struggling against Ward and Jakoby, restrain Leilah in tendrils of energy, levitate Jakoby's body, and bring him back from the dead fully healed after he was killed. However, the strain of using it to resurrect the dead nearly drained the life out of Tikka, causing black veins to appear on her body and forcing her to use a magical pool to recover.

A unique ability she possesses is being able to seemingly sense other Inferni when they are about to arrive or attack her or her allies. The true nature of this ability is unknown, but it allowed her know that the Inferni were about to attack the strip club she was in, warn her allies that they were about to ambush them back as the Shield of Light compound, and detect her sister had not been killed and was about to attack.

Where is Tikka when she becomes naked and how does it happen?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)