More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Omega98 Omega98

Who are you?

Tiffany, the engaged exotic dancer

Tiffany never was one for modesty, and knew she had little time for it now. In one swift and fluid motion, she grabbed hold of the bottom hem of her shirt and lifted it up and over her head. Her mammoth breasts bounced tantalizingly, as she carelessly discarded her tank-top. It wasn't a shirt she was particularly attached to, and she felt it was far more important to get a quick head-start. She knelt down and quickly untied her shoes, slipped them off, and kicked them into a corner. She stood up and then unbuttoned her short-shorts before sliding them down her toned legs. As she bent down she, uncaring, gave the camera behind her a fantastic shot of her shaved pussy. Tiffany stood back up and flung her luscious long auburn hair, which had fallen in front of her face when she bent down, back over her shoulders where it came to rest halfway down her back.

Two quick steps later, and she grabbed her assigned backpack and put her arms through the straps, again having to readjust her hair. Tiffany examined the other girls for a moment and repressed a sympathetic sigh. It was clear many of them weren't really ready for what they signed up for. Tiffany empathized with them; she herself wasn't sure if she was ready for it either. But ten million dollars was too much of an incentive for her to have second guesses; especially now that it was too late.

Plus, Tiffany was confident she could win this thing. She was athletic, loved to solve puzzles, and was ready to be ruthless if she needed to.

The very real risk of losing her virginity did give her pause. More-so now that she'd found the man that she wanted to give it to. Tiffany regarded the diamond engagement ring on her left ring finger and had a brief moment of hesitation. Mark was back home, and they were getting married next month. He made her happier than she ever thought possible, and she was over the moon that in less than thirty days she was going to be his wife.

He didn't know she'd volunteered for "The Virgin Games". Despite the fact that Mark was very progressive and that her work didn't bother him, she still couldn't tell him. She was a stripper, not a prostitute and she assumed that distinction is what made the difference. She doubted they would have ever started dating if she'd been the latter. Mark was tolerant, but she doubted he was that tolerant. Still, as far as she knew, the games were an underground sort of thing, difficult to even hear of, let alone see; she'd only heard of it through work. Although there it did seem quite popular.

When she decided to do it, she'd told Mark that her friends were taking her on a week-long "Last Single Vacation", and then made them promise not to tell him. She didn't want to think about what he'd do if he knew; it could destroy their relationship. But...

Ten. Million. Dollars.

Tiffany shook her head, and dismissed her doubts. She then closed her hand into a fist and kissed the ring that was still on her finger. "I'm doing this for us Mark." she whispered, and then quickly ran outside.

What does she do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)