More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Omega98 Omega98

What does she do?

Remember something important

"... this is the ONLY thing you will be leaving with."

Those words rung in Tiffany's ears as she regarded her engagement ring."Leaving this room with your clothes on will result in your exact location being broadcast to every man on this island." But her ring didn't count as 'clothes'...

Did it?

Tiffany hustled back into the building and stomped over to a table. She slammed her backpack down and fished out her map. Then, while examining the map, began to stretch.

'Looks like the island's elongated... almost phallic in shape.' That thought caused a chuckle. She saw blue lines and red squares, but her mind was preoccupied with the fear of leaving her ring behind. 'I signed the contract, and it promised that everything I leave would be returned after the games were over.' She pinched the diamond on her finger. 'But I'd rather be savagely gangbanged by fifty guys for a week than take if off.'

Tiffany was shocked at the truth of her own thought. She was doing this for ten million dollars, for hers and Mark's future. By leaving the ring on it could alert every guy on the island to her location making finding that money almost impossible. Then she would have thrown away not only the cash, but also her virginity, and maybe even the love of her life.

"It's like a down-payment," she remembered him saying (as well as her laugh afterwards), "Not the real thing, but..." then he took her hands in his and kissed her lovingly, and she melted into him, "Just know I love you."

Tiffany wiped away a tear and scolded herself, 'Gawd you're so sentimental Tiffany!'

Does she leave it or take it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)