More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by nsfwthrowaway55 nsfwthrowaway55

What does Josh wake up to?

The world is different, and so is Josh

Dozing in the afternoon sun, Josh woke into a daze dimly aware his phone was chirping and buzzing. Blinking awake and reaching for the rude interruption, he saw a stack of new message notifications from an app with a gold flame icon. Tapping one to check, Josh saw a flirty thread on some kind of dating app, apparently with the attractive looking brunette “Aria” at the top of the screen. Scrolling half-asleep, Josh spotted one message had a picture of a petite blonde bending over a leather chair and snapping a picture over her shoulder to the mirror. She grinned at the camera, spreading fat pussy lips with her free hand, showing off a shiny purple butt plug squeezed between her ass cheeks. The kind of slutty pose someone would only send to beg a thick cock to fill their eager snatch. The image reminded Josh how horny he was earlier and his crotch started to throb. Still drifting in the haze of the nap and feeling pressure from his underwear, Josh reached under the blankets to free his erection but instead felt a thin, soaked slip of damp fabric dividing two plump, smooth lips. Pulling it free and feeling a jolt of pleasure, Josh saw the phone’s screen dim and reflect a gasping blonde’s freckled and flushed face.

The shock cleared the clouds in Josh’s mind completely as he sat up and threw off the blanket to see the curves and smooth skin of an incredibly sexy young woman. It’s a body that would have caught Josh’s eye across the room in a crowded bar or any setting, but this first impression is made even better as his shaved legs and the heavy tits hanging off his chest are clad in a red laced lingerie set, with a halter top and garters. Needless to say it was much more alarming to see that alluring frame in first person, and the arousal burning in Josh’s belly felt unreal, completely new, the distress almost overwhelming as his stomach flipped while the memories of the rule-changing app emerged more clearly and a realization started to dawn in his mind. Josh stood up, shaking uncertainly as he adapted to his feminine frame, with hips nearly as wide as shoulders and a much shorter stature. There was another unfamiliar feeling - a sort of warmth, or itch, deep in Josh’s belly. His new clit signaled for attention with a pang of arousal at the friction of the damp fabric between his thighs. Josh’s head swirled with confusion and unusual feelings as he looked down his new body, running slim and soft hands over an hourglass frame. “Holy shit...Is this real? What the fuck?” The voice leaping out of Josh’s throat lilted through the air several octaves above what he was used to, and rushing to the bedroom mirror, Josh observed the apartment had been altered too. Really, it was nicer - the couch he was sleeping on had become a quality brown leather, and the bedroom now held a luxurious king sized bed with a headboard and a huge, fluffy bedspread. As he turned to the mirror at the foot of the bed, the D-rings in the headboard hardly caught Josh’s eyes as they wandered down the body he had inadvertently given himself.

The woman in the mirror’s beautiful and lightly freckled face was framed by short blonde hair, red lace on her chest wrapping around two full breasts that hung heavy but round. A smooth and soft belly formed the center of an alluring figure, with hips that promised a juicy ass, revealed as Josh turned and looked at two round cheeks swallowing the fabric of the matching thong. Dark grey nylon stockings ended in a red lace strip clipped to the matching garters. To Josh's eye it was lingerie that didn't just tempt to look, it begged to fuck. Hesitating, he watched as the woman in the mirror moved with his will and he felt a flush of panic as his mind raced. “Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Was this that app? Am I a woman now? What else did I change! That’s my body?” Josh remembered changing something about genitals, and how people were born with them. Something about how people get pregnant. The change must have been big, because the world had been rewritten enough that this new life was muddling up his memories of the old one. Both were using their phones before dozing off, but the memory was fuzzy. He stared back into the mirror and looked himself, or herself, in the eye, gently cupping her breasts. She slipped one cup of the lingerie top down, revealing a soft pink nipple that sparked with pleasure at the friction of the lace. Straightening back out the top, Josh looked down between her legs and felt a wave of vertigo to see no bulging erection there, but a mound clad in more red fabric. Slim fingers traced over a warm slit below the lace. Almost too nervous to look, hands shaking, Josh pulled the fabric aside, leaning down to see the slick shine of a wet pussy. Where his dick had been, was a juicy snatch that looked wet with arousal and now felt palpably empty, almost throbbing. With every moment that passed the sensations of this new body were becoming stronger, more real, more vibrant. Josh slid a finger between her lips and down her slit, letting out a soft moan as it slid over the bud of her clit and a gasp when it dipped inside her pussy. The new hole between Josh’s legs was hot and needy, tightly clenching around her finger as a brief shudder of pleasure passed through her belly. A strange tingle sprinkled across Josh’s mind and down her spine, shivering as her lingering manhood started to erode, to accept a weak and curvy body that’s made to submit to cock.

The thought of _cock _tumbled around Josh’s mind and it felt newly familiar, part of new memories imported from this changed world that were still out of reach. The fuzzy recollections stirring in Josh’s mind started taking form as he realized the emptiness of his new pussy wasn’t matched by his ass, which he found pleasurably filled by a plug as he ran his hand further between his legs. Gasping again, Josh suddenly felt the plug much more noticeably, bumping the hilt and feeling it shift inside her clenching hole. Turning again and bending down to spread an ass cheek to look at the accessory, Josh recognized the purple gem plug and the pose from the phone. As a man Josh had never really had much interest in anal, but the site of a blonde's bubble butt wrapped in a garter belt and plugged tight was turning him on even more. Almost involuntarily, he found his fingers pushing and prodding the gem, trying to feel the size of the plug as it slid around his new, tight asshole. Josh felt his arousal building at the sensation, transfixed by the sight of a short, curvy girl kneeling on the bedroom floor, looking over her shoulder as she played with her ass in the mirror. Of course Aria wanted a picture, Josh thought with a point of pride for this sexy body and for how well she'd trained her holes. The girl in the mirror started to thrust her hips back, as if rutting for an imaginary cock, and again the thought of a _cock_ jolted Josh's thoughts, a moan escaping his lips at the thought of her pussy stretching around one. The thought was too much for her to resist, and Josh's hand slid back under the thong to her aching clit, which immediately rewarded her with a bolt of pleasure. Like a warmth building steadily between her thighs, Josh felt an orgasm distantly stirring but somehow knew it wasn't enough just to fill her ass. She needed to stuff the hole between her legs, she needed a cock inside now. Her hole seemed to pulse with need as she turned to her knees, kneeling forward to stuff her fingers into her snatch as deep as she could. Even though this body was brand new, somehow Josh already knew two fingers wouldn't be close to enough to be satisfying. She felt that warmth, that need in her belly again and knew that's where she had to be filled. "My pussy feels so empty, I need the dildo Aria got me." Josh started recollecting the drawer next to the headboard to be full of toys, and the image collided hard with the fading memories of his male bedroom. "My pussy? Wait, I'm a man. I have to change back, I changed myself with the app." Josh's stomach flipped again as he started to really reckon with his predicament. Somehow, that app changed his gender - at least - and it had made him such a horny girl he couldn't even seem to pause to freak out. Really, he should be freaking out, and knew it was a bit strange to feel...fine, if confused by the struggle to remember why he'd changed himself. What rule was he adjusting? And how does he change back? "Mm, do I really want to?" The intrusive thought popped up from nowhere, startling Josh to yank his hand from his panties where somehow his pointer finger was already tracing teasing circles around his clit. "Focus!" How can he get back to normal? How will he even know what to change? He knew he hadn't meant to wake up a woman, but whatever he changed made it happen anyway. Making the wrong 'fix' could screw things up even worse. "Fixing this could be complicated...I might need to stay like this for a while. It seems okay so far, at least." Another chime rang out from his new phone. Josh ran back to the couch to check the latest messages “OMW baby” and “I hope you’re ready for me, Geeny.”

A few memories of Aria’s soft skin, loving embrace, firm touch flicker through Josh’s mind, but they’re hard to anchor. There’s something different he’s forgetting, something he changed. His thoughts are interrupted by another notification.

What app does Josh open?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)