More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by johnjohn123 johnjohn123

Who is the target?

The owner of a large firm

As you arrive at the hotel, you quickly park your vehicle and head towards the meeting room that you told your client he could find you in. The room is small with only a table and two chairs inside. You quickly set up a small empty pin that will absorb a small amount of blood and sit it on the chair opposite of yours. As you sit down in your chair, the door opens and a middle aged man in a navy suit walks into the room. He's carrying a briefcase and appears to be sweating quite a bit.

"How are you today?" you ask him as he pulls out the chair and sits down.

"I'll be better the sooner this is over" the man says. "How long should I expect before you're back with my target?"

"That depends on the target and the situation sir. If the person is around a large amount of people, who you want the target to be cloned into, there are many factors" you say as the man sits the briefcase on the table.

"The target is a rival of mine, John Black, who owns another steel company that has been outproducing us and driving us into the ground. I figured I could knock out two birds with one stone and you could use him as the subject for transformation. I'd like you to turn him into a young actress if possible."

You pull out your own briefcase and sit it on the table. You press the button on it and it clicks open. The inside of the briefcase is full of small vials of blood with labels on them. Each one contains more than enough DNA for you to give someone X-Change clone. "See anyone here you would like the target to become?" you ask as you show the man the names on the vials. The man scans over the names before deciding on one of them.

"Elle Fanning" he says as he gives you the briefcase.

You open it up and see the about four hundred thousand dollars there in cash. "I'll be back in two hours." you say as you pick up the briefcase and walk towards the exit.

"That's it?" he says in surprise as he stands up.

"I'm very good at what I do" you say as he walks towards the door.

"I have a room in the hotel, I'll meet you back down here in two hours" he says, still with disbelief on his face.

As he walks out of the room, you walk over to the chair and pick up the small pin, now completely full of blood, and place it in a pocket in your suit. It never hurts to have more you think as you grab both of the briefcases and walk back out to your car. You turn on your vehicle and quickly enter the location of the office building where the target works into your GPS.

You arrive there shortly and quickly grab the energy pistol from your bag. You put a new energy cartridge in one of the slots on the gun, and then two cartridges of in the other two slots. One is full of a general purpose quick acting sleeping , and the other one has one shot of X-Change Clone mixed with a small drop of Elle Fanning's blood. It didn't take you very long to acquire your collection of famous people's DNA. With the amount of clients that wanted a celebrity, you quickly realized that every chance to collect DNA samples would be useful. You also check each finger of your glove to make sure that each has a different type of X-Change in it, with the middle finger of your right hand also having the X-Change Clone.

As you walk into the building, the secretary at the front desk asks if you have a meeting scheduled with Mr. Black. "I'm a friend of his son" you say, not sure if Mr. Black even has any family.

"Most meetings have to be scheduled, but I'll let it pass this time, just make sure to call ahead of time if you come again" she says as she gestures for you to go up the elevator. When the elevator gets to the top floor, you walk out into what looks exactly like you would expect a multi-billion dollar companies office to look like. You quickly walk around until you find what looks to be the CEO's office door. You pull out the energy pistol and hide it behind your back as you open the door.

"I'm sorry but I think I'm lost" you say as a man in his fifties looks up from some papers on his desk. Before he can respond, you close the door and pull out the energy pistol. A brief flash of surprise crosses the mans face right as the glass projectile hits him in the head. The X-Change Clone works quickly, the mans face seeming to age backwards at the same time as his form becomes more feminine. His hips get wider as his shoulders shrink and his chest gets larger. In about 10 seconds, the transformation is complete and a dazed looking beautiful young woman is left sitting in the chair.

"What have you done to me!" She screams as you sprint towards the desk. With a quick touch on the neck, the sleeping sets in and you catch "Elle Fanning" as she drops to the ground. You can't very well explain why your carrying a 22 year old girl around an office building in a mans suit that is way to big. You quickly lay the girl down on a couch in the office and begin taking off her clothes. You feel your cock get hard as you strip her down, but try to ignore it as you hide the clothes she was wearing.

You quickly peek outside the door of the office just in time to see a young female intern walking down the hall. She seems to be about the same size as "Elle" and is wearing a short grey business skirt and a black top. You wave at her to come into the office and then stand behind the door. She never suspects a thing as you quickly prick her in the neck with the sleeping in the pointer finger of your glove. You lock the door and quickly begin undressing her as well. Your not quite sure if the outfit will fit Elle, as the interns breasts were quite a bit bigger, but you think it will work. You take a moment to look at the two naked young ladies you have laid out in the room. You know you should hurry up and get Elle back to the hotel, but your cock is rock hard at the moment as your eyes scan over her and the intern.

What should you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)